This makes my piss boil .A paki b*****d was brought before a court in ireland today .Afew wreks ago a disabled young girl was out in her wheel chair when she got separated from her family members.Well this filthy dirty paki b*****d went and wheeled her away to a house and visciously raped the poor girl .I hope the c**t dies roaring how low can ye get

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Torture the fuckk and send his family/friends/acquaintances/his entire mosque and their families back to the medieval shitholes they came from. Send a message seems to be the only thing Mussies unde

the paramilitarys are two busy selling the white powder to be worried about a paki there not like they used to be

i dont think for one min every muslim is a wide eyed crazy fanatic who wants to destroy the west.i also dont think that all muslims are involved in paedo rings. im sure there many muslims are diguste

I was reading, only yesterday, how One in Four Swedish women should now fully expect to be raped by islamist immigrants, with which that country is heaving. It's simply what they do. All part and parcel of islam. It's their f**king duty to rape infidel women at every opportunity.

I was reading, only yesterday, how One in Four Swedish women should now fully expect to be raped by islamist immigrants, with which that country is heaving. It's simply what they do. All part and parcel of islam. It's their f**king duty to rape infidel women at every opportunity.

the figures i read said, Muslims make up 6 % of the population in Sweden but are responsible for 76% of all rapes committed there :icon_eek:

Come on Paulus you can usually source the papers and editorials where is the one relating to the young girl in Dublin if it is right the "Boyos" will certainy wreak swift and deserved justice even behind the bars on the c**t who did it

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 2

Just when you think you have scrapped the bottom of the barrel , there cant be any thing lower, along comes someone that makes your skin crawl ..If this is true this piece of garbage will surly reap his reward ...words of hate fail me . what a fate to befall a girl already dealt a poor hand ....I hope he lives every day with the fear that poor girl had . ..

• Like 1

give me a knive and address id sort the paki c==t out its the only way to deal with them it boils my piss the courts slap them on the hands this country has let that many inn and let them rule uss we have got to make a stand the girl was one of our own with difficultys its shocking makes me sick how low can they go

• Like 3