Desertbred you come across as an intelligent man and seem to see it from both sides . What do you think needs to be done to stop this country descending into Balkans style violence or the dispicable shit that's happening in Syria? Can you blame the indigineous people from not wanting their country swiped from under their feet becoming second class citizens being targeted because they are British by people who wouldn't know where their next meal would come from if they didn't live in this country? Is it not normal for us to want our kids to grow up with their own kind in a culture that (mostly?) gave us the modern world. Some people's freedom fighters are terrorists to others so can you blame the people of this country from thinking about their future? Genuine question

comes across as a smarmy f***ing c**t to me,

• Like 3

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Torture the fuckk and send his family/friends/acquaintances/his entire mosque and their families back to the medieval shitholes they came from. Send a message seems to be the only thing Mussies unde

the paramilitarys are two busy selling the white powder to be worried about a paki there not like they used to be

i dont think for one min every muslim is a wide eyed crazy fanatic who wants to destroy the west.i also dont think that all muslims are involved in paedo rings. im sure there many muslims are diguste

Desertbred you come across as an intelligent man and seem to see it from both sides . What do you think needs to be done to stop this country descending into Balkans style violence or the dispicable shit that's happening in Syria? Can you blame the indigineous people from not wanting their country swiped from under their feet becoming second class citizens being targeted because they are British by people who wouldn't know where their next meal would come from if they didn't live in this country? Is it not normal for us to want our kids to grow up with their own kind in a culture that (mostly?) gave us the modern world. Some people's freedom fighters are terrorists to others so can you blame the people of this country from thinking about their future? Genuine question

comes across as a smarmy f*****g c**t to me,

:thumbs:

I dont have the total answer but people have every right to be angry at the present situation, immigration by all irespective of race religion or colour needs to be banned until answers are found, its an age old trick to scour information to support any argument especially anti islam which is the flavour of the year at the minute as some one said where is the topic about the peado teacher from yesterday or the two white scumbags who stole the disabled ladies car over in Ireland. i f the prisons are 25% full with muslims Why? One thing I am absolutely certain that the Racist spiel and approach solves sweet f**k all and as Paulus is very fond of pointing out the men in black suits who ever they are or even exist are quite willing to hold the status quo and let public anger be directed any where so the Democratically elected govermebnt can keep shafting the ordinary citizens . As Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world how will you curtail it Paulus you are full of shit

true colours always come through if your patient enough :laugh: show me any link or statement i have quoted that is note genuine :thumbs:

I dont have the total answer but people have every right to be angry at the present situation, immigration by all irespective of race religion or colour needs to be banned until answers are found, its an age old trick to scour information to support any argument especially anti islam which is the flavour of the year at the minute as some one said where is the topic about the peado teacher from yesterday or the two white scumbags who stole the disabled ladies car over in Ireland. i f the prisons are 25% full with muslims Why? One thing I am absolutely certain that the Racist spiel and approach solves sweet f**k all and as Paulus is very fond of pointing out the men in black suits who ever they are or even exist are quite willing to hold the status quo and let public anger be directed any where so the Democratically elected goverment can keep shafting the ordinary citizens . As Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world how will you curtail it Paulus you are full of shit.

Because they are dirty stinking b*****ds that don't know how to function in a civilised society.

That goes for all immigrants who come from these 'arsehole of the world' type countries.

Would you let a Somalian immigrant babysit one of your children?

Would you f**k.

Close the borders to anyone, regardless of colour or creed. Get out of the EU, deport any current immigrants who don't want to play ball and stop all foreign aid.

May not solve the problem entirely but its a start.

:hmm:

• Like 4

Paulus took the words from my mouth, why think of ideas, remove the problem swiftly, the people that came to this country should be thanking every native here, instead its the opposite, so remove them and remove the problem, why care about feelings? They had a chance they blew it, remove the problem.

• Like 1

you just come across as a typical tosser to me

I dont have the total answer but people have every right to be angry at the present situation, immigration by all irespective of race religion or colour needs to be banned until answers are found, its an age old trick to scour information to support any argument especially anti islam which is the flavour of the year at the minute as some one said where is the topic about the peado teacher from yesterday or the two white scumbags who stole the disabled ladies car over in Ireland. i f the prisons are 25% full with muslims Why? One thing I am absolutely certain that the Racist spiel and approach solves sweet f**k all and as Paulus is very fond of pointing out the men in black suits who ever they are or even exist are quite willing to hold the status quo and let public anger be directed any where so the Democratically elected govermebnt can keep shafting the ordinary citizens . As Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world how will you curtail it Paulus you are full of shit

true colours always come through if your patient enough :laugh: show me any link or statement i have quoted that is note genuine :thumbs:

you show me one that I have put that is incorrect for Example I said I dont like Jews so I am racist you are a closet racist

you just come across as a typical tosser to me

yea you already said that to me in the first ever post u sent me.i care not a jot what you think.

True colours you are a f***ing excuse for a man you are the provider of unsubstantiated drivvle in order to bolster you narrow minded version of truth you advertise Edl Marches on a regular basis and generally try to provoke argument I have yet to see any post from you relating to British Peadophiles. british terrorists British Eapists one post yesterday some one who works in the NHS with traumatised people and they said the highesst percentage of the patients of sexual abuse have been abused in white british homes by fathers, uncles grandfathers I noticed Paulus you avoided any comment as is about par for the course for you as a bigot