i dont think for one min every muslim is a wide eyed crazy fanatic who wants to destroy the west.i also dont think that all muslims are involved in paedo rings.

im sure there many muslims are digusted as much as we are,i also think the idea of living under sharia law in the uk horrifes a lot of them as it does us.

its that kind of spin that put me off BNP and others like them. makes them look exremely thick and ignorant when they preach that.

me personally ill admit im a predjudiced c**t.i dont like any of the tribes ,and yes i know it holds no validity other than i cant see past the skin colour.and yes that also makes me pretty ignorant.but ive always been like that and ill never change now,and tbh nor do i want to.id rather live my life and have no coloured friends or any contact with the c**ts.im sure they will be as much delighted with that as i am. but to band the line there all child molesters is just ridiculous and only makes you look stupid,and the people you are trying to convey your point across to.will only make them not take anything you say seriously.

i cant tell who is the dangerous ones among the tribes there a f*****g lot of them hate us and our way of life,but to think they all are,just isnt true,however id rather not trust any of them just to be on the side of caution.

perfect response mate.....bang on the money......well said.....:thumbs:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Torture the fuckk and send his family/friends/acquaintances/his entire mosque and their families back to the medieval shitholes they came from. Send a message seems to be the only thing Mussies unde

the paramilitarys are two busy selling the white powder to be worried about a paki there not like they used to be

i dont think for one min every muslim is a wide eyed crazy fanatic who wants to destroy the west.i also dont think that all muslims are involved in paedo rings. im sure there many muslims are diguste

I am not anti Muslim or anti Islam, but i am anti extremist and anti Shari'a. politics and religion should never be entwined in a truly free country, Islam is not a religion of peace, it is a religion of power and control, Do i know the answers, no, i only wish i did. The one thing i do know is the past decade or so, has proved without a doubt is that multiculturalism does not work. The sooner the powers that be accept this the sooner they can sort this mess out. In the meantime i fear things will only get worse, all a law abiding citizen can do is keep the problems in the spotlight until someone comes along with the backbone to take control and put things right.

multiculturalisim hasd never been a good idea.its been used to make vast amounts of cash for certain people,and also for more sinister reasons. we have always known this and we all at one time or an other have tried to avoid it,but as the years went on and for various reasons and incidents.it creeped in and was steadily accepted by some.now its deeper than a tick in a scabby dog.and your living in a bubble if you think we will ever kick them all out.its never going to happen.

what we can do if we get the right leader.is kick all the extremists out and stop any more from coming in,thats a tall order and would take a politician with backbone,and one whos agenda isnt to look the important statesman on the world stage and bolster his over inflated ego., we need a true brit and one whos only concern above anything else is BRITAIN AND ITS PEOPLE.

Guest ragumup

Fact 1, The Qur'an commands muslims to violently subjugate non-muslims (9.29)

Fact 2, The Qur'an doesn't allow muslim to be friends with non-muslims (5.51)

Fact 3, The Quran calls Christian and Jews "the worst of creatures "(98.6)

Not sure if that's racism or anti sematism .....?

Edited by ragumup

I am not anti Muslim or anti Islam, but i am anti extremist and anti Shari'a. politics and religion should never be entwined in a truly free country, Islam is not a religion of peace, it is a religion of power and control, Do i know the answers, no, i only wish i did. The one thing i do know is the past decade or so, has proved without a doubt is that multiculturalism does not work. The sooner the powers that be accept this the sooner they can sort this mess out. In the meantime i fear things will only get worse, all a law abiding citizen can do is keep the problems in the spotlight until someone comes along with the backbone to take control and put things right.

What is a religion of peace?

There all as bad as each other.

Stupid fucks praying on a wee stupid mat to an imaginary god for half their life.

:laugh:

• Like 2
Guest ragumup

Gotta take your hats of to the Turks though, they may be Muslim by religion but even they don't want the extreme life style.

You're right lots of them don't want sharia law ......that's an idea ? why don't we do a straight swap .... ones that do want sharia law here, for the ones that don't from over there .....lol after all turkey was a christian country before Islam came ....

Edited by ragumup

Gotta take your hats of to the Turks though, they may be Muslim by religion but even they don't want the extreme life style.

You're right lots of them don't want sharia law ......that's an idea ? why don't we do a straight swap .... ones that do want sharia law here, for the ones that don't from over there .....lol after all turkey was a christian country before Islam came ....

Turkey isn't even that old as a country, the region was part of various empires for thousands of years, Roman, Byzantine then Ottoman. It's only been an independent country since the 1920's IIRC.. :hmm:

typical :thumbs:

Come on Paulus you can usually source the papers and editorials where is the one relating to the young girl in Dublin if it is right the "Boyos" will certainy wreak swift and deserved justice even behind the bars on the c**t who did it

i think all ov them should be burned at the stake simple.take the tragedy what happened in London(near London) a British soldier is be-headed in the middle of the street in the middle of the day and he stand there shouting Islam shit and whats done about it ???????? nothing.i think the easiest way to get rid of them is simple :gunsmilie: they shouldnt evern be over hear so as soon as they do a heinous crime they and there whole family should be fcuked off. and when i say fcuked off i dont mean sent home

I totally agree and the heinious crime and family should apply to everybody in the country and I dont mean sent home :thumbs:

next the racist card :hmm:

im not racist paulus i eat brown bread :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Me neither I have a black dog :whistling: :whistling:

What is a religion of peace?

There all as bad as each other.

Stupid fucks praying on a wee stupid mat to an imaginary god for half their life.

:laugh:

i did think Buddhism was(given they value all life) but even they have problems with Muslims :icon_eek:

in fact is there another religion of equal following that breeds so many extremists :hmm:

A bit of a witch hunt really.

It's like white British people don't ever rape or abduct or murder.

Should we tarnish all Islamic people with the same brush?

What did we do in the crusades in the name of our god? ??

Was he definitely Pakistani or was he Indian or Sri Lankan ......etc. or cause he looks Asian the best we can come up with us the term paki.

Yes the crime is terrible I understand that. So lets just bomb the fuckers and have it sorted

ITS 2013 LADS.. LETS WAKE THE F**K UP!!