You Find Yourself With 10 Grand..

well with been off work and ill for months i'd be buying myself out of the hole i'm in at the min, then with the other 9k I'd be moving house, get some new gear in for me my bitch and the 3 kids!

Probs give in and get my licences sorted n get a motor!!

and buy lab a proper gun dog.. a nice ESS

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe that was for the tax form,lol

a holiday to australia and visit the great barrier reef and do some fishing for barramundi and go out with the abbos eating the bush tucker

this lad could walk out the garage with 20k stuffed in his sky rocket........... you'd need to hit him with an artic lorry to knock him down bless him, couldnt have happened at a better time for th

You could make it into £20,000 a whole lot easier.... :thumbs:

I like ur thinking there...

You could always rent somewhere become a Gardner for 9 to 10 weeks and TURN it in to a whole lot more...:)...:)

well i have a few business plans and just need funding and this would come in very handy :yes: :yes:

1) buying a product that, i pay between £2.50 - £5.50 per unit deppending on grade and i can sell them £6.50 - £12.00 per unit

my previous record was 106 units in 1 day / afternoon and at £3 profit per unit it doesnt take a genius to work out your going to make a nice bit of coin.

id aim for 300 units a week @ £3 profit over 40 weeks = £22,500 a year :D

2) would be buying wholesale / job lots / pallets deals / secondhand items and just aim to sell as much as i could to make it worth while :thumbs:

i know a few said id give money to there kids or partners but id rather do something with it and try to better us in the long run rather than better us for the mean-time :thumbs:

• Like 1

Wxm i Think You Have Your Figures Wrong

300 units a week @£3 profit = £900 a week .

X That By 40 = £36,000 !!

gutted :whistling: :whistling:

You Would Be If You Work Out A Bill And Undercut Yourself By Over A Third . . Now When You Start This Business A Bit Off Advice . . Buy A Calculator :) . Goodluck Hope It Goes Well .
  • Like 1

well i have a few business plans and just need funding and this would come in very handy :yes: :yes:

1) buying a product that, i pay between £2.50 - £5.50 per unit deppending on grade and i can sell them £6.50 - £12.00 per unit

my previous record was 106 units in 1 day / afternoon and at £3 profit per unit it doesnt take a genius to work out your going to make a nice bit of coin.

id aim for 300 units a week @ £3 profit over 40 weeks = £22,500 a year :D

2) would be buying wholesale / job lots / pallets deals / secondhand items and just aim to sell as much as i could to make it worth while :thumbs:

i know a few said id give money to there kids or partners but id rather do something with it and try to better us in the long run rather than better us for the mean-time :thumbs:

you would soon run out of punters unless you can vary the units on a regular basis, probably better to base your business on breaking even in the shortest possible time to for each product and then all sales thereafter are profit.

You could make it into £20,000 a whole lot easier.... :thumbs:

I like ur thinking there...

You could always rent somewhere become a Gardner for 9 to 10 weeks and TURN it in to a whole lot more... :)... :)

you could do that with a lot less than 10k lol