Guest mrpit

Well I was wanting a terrier or two if my own dogs but wanted a background to go with it but you don't really see many to get an idea. The main man my way is wally poulton but he is booked right up till December ATM but he is free hand and the dogs bollox

wally done most of mine and is still one of the best about

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We do all the pups ears when they have their second jabs

Fetishist...

gay to take a pic ....but you have seen it.......

My mate has one of the finest tattoo's of a dog, his old black dog Duke, on his chest. I'd ask to take a pic to put up on here show you all but that would be gay as feck..!! :laugh:

'If' I could find the right running dog pic/profile I 'd like to indulge, near 40years of running dogs an 26 years of tattoo's, I may as well combine the two. :yes:

Well I was wanting a terrier or two if my own dogs but wanted a background to go with it but you don't really see many to get an idea. The main man my way is wally poulton but he is booked right up till December ATM but he is free hand and the dogs bollox

wally done most of mine and is still one of the best about
do you have a number for him lad or is he on here ? Thanks

will dig his number out bud but he is in essex

if he was only closer lol . Seriously though I'd just fly down and have a couple of days away to get it done properly defo . If you could look it out that would be great thanks lad thumbs

Nigel kurt at funhouse tattoos in barnsley is top notch when it comes to wildlife/pet tattoos, but hes also top dollar when it comes to paying.

just had a look great work excellent detail gave him a phone he's booked till January 80 pound an hour or 5 hours for 350 or if its a portrait he'll just give ya a price thanks for that

Its all changed with tattooists nowadays. Back when I was getting them in the early 90s you could just turn up and get inked straight, now they are popular you have to book in advance. Some months in advance.

A mate ive known since childhood opened a tattoo shop in 83 and did on average 1 tattoo per day even in summer.........today he employs 6 people in 2 different shops tattooing an average of 100 people per week !!...........Even with the basic " trace as you go " tattooists opening up on every street corner these days,as he says....reputation go,s a long way in that game.