• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We do all the pups ears when they have their second jabs

Fetishist...

gay to take a pic ....but you have seen it.......

anyone got pictures of bad tattoos

spelt wrong etc

need a laugh

Back in the days of punk there was a band called "Exploited" - their 'best-known' song was called "Maggie,Maggie,Maggie-you f***ing c**t!" to give you an idea of their musical abilities. Any way, a mate of mine at the time (a right head-banger!) decided to tattoo "Exploited" across his forehead, as a statement both of the band and how he perceived his place in society. I was way ahead of him, and advised him not to tattoo it the wrong way round in the mirror - believe me, he was mental enough!

So the next time I see him the job is completed....BUT.....he has done it in capital letters and the top of the T has just over-lapped the I next to it - so tatooed across his forehead, to this day as far as I know, is EXPLOTTED......

Absolutely true story - I often wonder what happened to that twat. Makes me smile to this day! :D

• Like 1

Don't see the attraction myself :)

Me neither anymore i think its something you just grow out of i had a few removed some years ago...... when i see some of these youngsters going in having all sorts of horrible shit plastered over their bodies it does make me wonder if they are all there .....I popped in and watched my mate doing some mad Chinese scripture thing last week :blink: .........It could of said " Chicken in black bean sauce " for all the kid knew !!.......Why ?????

Its madness if you ask me.

During my misspent youth yeah - but I know men in their 50's going to get them done...silly Arabic text on skinny wee arms...I got loads done in my teens...had some removed from my hands many years ago...woke up one day when I was 18 decided to go to Edinburgh to have a tattoo done got straight in (fellah Hooper in Leith) guy wasn't that busy...4 hours later huge f**k off eagle on my chest...WTF... :icon_eek:

Don't see the attraction myself :)

Me neither anymore i think its something you just grow out of i had a few removed some years ago...... when i see some of these youngsters going in having all sorts of horrible shit plastered over their bodies it does make me wonder if they are all there .....I popped in and watched my mate doing some mad Chinese scripture thing last week :blink: .........It could of said " Chicken in black bean sauce " for all the kid knew !!.......Why ?????

Its madness if you ask me.

During my misspent youth yeah - but I know men in their 50's going to get them done...silly Arabic text on skinny wee arms...I got loads done in my teens...had some removed from my hands many years ago...woke up one day when I was 18 decided to go to Edinburgh to have a tattoo done got straight in (fellah Hooper in Leith) guy wasn't that busy...4 hours later huge f**k off eagle on my chest...WTF... :icon_eek:

Bill Hooper.. miserable f****r, Once went in, and walked right back oot.

The Explioted. Edinburgh band. Wattie Buchan still lives there. Ma Grannie used to work with his dad, and once gave him a row for being out without a jacket on ! :laugh: Think it was the week before the notorious TOTP appearance.

I hate cop cars,, superb tune ! hahahahahaha Exploited,,,,, barmy army !!

anyone got pictures of bad tattoos

spelt wrong etc

need a laugh

Back in the days of punk there was a band called "Exploited" - their 'best-known' song was called "Maggie,Maggie,Maggie-you f***ing c**t!" to give you an idea of their musical abilities. Any way, a mate of mine at the time (a right head-banger!) decided to tattoo "Exploited" across his forehead, as a statement both of the band and how he perceived his place in society. I was way ahead of him, and advised him not to tattoo it the wrong way round in the mirror - believe me, he was mental enough!

So the next time I see him the job is completed....BUT.....he has done it in capital letters and the top of the T has just over-lapped the I next to it - so tatooed across his forehead, to this day as far as I know, is EXPLOTTED......

Absolutely true story - I often wonder what happened to that twat. Makes me smile to this day! :D

What a prat, I bet he regrets that every day of his life I don't understand all these tribal tattoos popular at the moment, a large blacked out scroll aroundd the arm, I may look good when your 18 but 20 to 30 years later....who knows.

Never had one done, if I'm honest I never found anything I wanted inking on my body for life, closest I came was going to have "the who" and "small faces" tattooed on me but never had it done....