Big Cats - True Or Not?

I've decided. I'm going to give up my job and become a full-time big cat hunter. (Weather permitting.) :thumbs:

You can't even roll roleys nevermind hunt big cats!!! :D

I'd say there are/were big cats, from collections, escapees etc....but you'd have thought someone would have a decent photo. Most of the photos you see as 'evidence' are a load of shit, pixellated rubbish :yes: even camera phones these days are top notch, but still, no concrete proof.

same with ufo`s and ailens :laugh:

More chance of seeing a f*****g Alien than you have off seeing a big cat............. :D

after a night on the piss ive seen both :D

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UFO's and big cats now we're talking.

they do blur them out,they hired paulus

A lot of house cats look like leopards when I'm stood by them.

Posted Images

I've decided. I'm going to give up my job and become a full-time big cat hunter. (Weather permitting.) :thumbs:

You can't even roll roleys nevermind hunt big cats!!! :D

I'd say there are/were big cats, from collections, escapees etc....but you'd have thought someone would have a decent photo. Most of the photos you see as 'evidence' are a load of shit, pixellated rubbish :yes: even camera phones these days are top notch, but still, no concrete proof.

same with ufo`s and ailens :laugh:

More chance of seeing a f*****g Alien than you have off seeing a big cat............. :D

after a night on the piss ive seen both :D

You mean a night on Acid...... :) .

Most big cat sightings have fuzzy pictures, but i just googled it and if this isn't 100% proof, I don't know what is. :laugh::laugh:

attachicon.gifbig-cat-main.jpg

Is that Nessy i see in the distance as well....?.............some f***ing photo that... :D

• Like 1

anybody from ireland ever come accross anything like a scottish wildcat (i.e the size of a smallfox,bushytail and definitely not a feral cat).A friends wifes brother (only 13 years old)is a real whizz kid with electronics-he made an infra red trail camera type thing-got a picture on it that could only be a wildcat-there was one supposedly sighted about 4 miles from where the picture was taken about 10 years ago.Ill try and get a copy of the picture to put up here.

Most big cat sightings have fuzzy pictures, but i just googled it and if this isn't 100% proof, I don't know what is. :laugh::laugh:

attachicon.gifbig-cat-main.jpg

defo proof :blink: we can all clearly see thats a big wild cat, :yes: those that cant , go to spec savers ! :laugh: i personally recon its a wild cat thats bred with a feral black cat, and theres a wild black cat roaming around, but now im thinking what about some of the kills that have been made on sheep,theyr not dog or fox , :hmm:

TinyTiger; That's the absolute damndest thing! I've never forgotten my uncle telling me, when he was in Eire he encountered " Wildcats ".

I asked him if he meant feral house cats. He was adamant. No. He meant Wildcats. And he had no time for them because they were absolutely f**king vicious.

Now, this was about forty five years ago. He'd have been pushing forty himself then. And he was talking about when he was a young man. So ..... what? Sixty five odd years ago?

There we have it. Anecdotal record of the f**king things stretching back that long. Now you mention them again. Fascinating!

yes there were a few real cases of cats out there but its a whole industry blown out of proportion and something that cant be proven is a money making scheme in my opionion.......you look at all the hunts around and the ground they cover and wilderness they go through ........theres plenty of lads who follow hunts on here ,......have they ever seen anything....?.

remember johnny kingdom with his documentary on the beast of exmoor .........he was talking to the camera saying hes the only one whos been in the cave and how scared he was..............i dont know who put the camera at the back of the cave,..imaginary men (if you want too convince people about it , must at least think about it lol) ..........must think your fooking stupid