Big Cats - True Or Not?

Went to school with that kid. . . . he was a tit. lol.

:lol: :lol: :lol::clapper: Ohh, you f**ker! :laugh: And here was me, trying to damn hard to remain above it and guard everyone's integrity and you just come flat out and say it! :toast: Fantastic! :boogy:

(So; Between you and me ..... I expect you might know more too? Swiped by a Black Panther? Yeah. F**king thing even sid its name was Stan' :thumbs: )

Went to school with that kid. . . . he was a tit. lol.

:lol: :lol: :lol::clapper: Ohh, you f**ker! :laugh: And here was me, trying to damn hard to remain above it and guard everyone's integrity and you just come flat out and say it! :toast: Fantastic! :boogy:

(So; Between you and me ..... I expect you might know more too? Swiped by a Black Panther? Yeah. F**king thing even sid its name was Stan' :thumbs: )

:laugh:;):yes::thumbs:

Do I by any chance know you in the real world??? Get a feeling you might not be so far away lol.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UFO's and big cats now we're talking.

they do blur them out,they hired paulus

A lot of house cats look like leopards when I'm stood by them.

Posted Images

You wouldn't know me, my friend. But I did know people who knew the inside track on that story. They too knew that kid very well. Family background. Certain habits. The works :yes:

Aye, some things run in the family don't they. Knew the older brother and the father. . . . . not well. But well enough. :thumbs:

You're missing the point of the post mate. It wasn't to determine if there are big cats out there, it is to determine what this bloke is talking about. He hasn't recounted stories of "my mate saw this" and "I reckon this hair is big cat." He has stated as a fact HE has seen them and that the hair "has been confirmed as" whatever he said it was.

Granted he seems a bit odd .....

Forgive me, Walshie. I'm, obviously, as guilty as any man here of diverting this thread :icon_redface:

However, I've been giving quite a lot of thought to your core question there. Letting it roll around my head as I got on with some mindless, physical task for the last hour or two.

It's the ring. I can't get that f**king ring out of my minds eye! Did you spot it? On his right hand, I believe. Index or second finger. What looked very much like a silver, signet type ring. And this one had a very nice and clear pentagram on it.

Okay. Let's slide this one over to Quantico. Let the Boys in the Basement have a look .....

Pentagram ring, so prominently displayed? That's a message. He wants the world to know something about himself. And, what does that ring shout? It shouts, " I Am A Wiccan / Witch! ".

:hmm: Good god! Really? Guy's a total fruit cake then? Case closed.

Not necessarily! Look beyond that (You're obviously open minded enough to already be looking beyond a knee jerk dismissal of the guy). Here's a man who's not happy with the national average type religions. He doesn't want to just accept Christianity, of either faction.

So, he's sought out another option. And he's obviously settled on some or other form of Neo Paganism. And he's still with it? At his age? Or maybe he's come to it later in life? We don't know.

But, either way, it suggests this is a man searching for something. There's a void in his existence he needs to fill. You or I work nine to five. Watch some TV. F**k the wife. Sleep eight hours and go back to work.

That guy can't do that. Did anyone see his Left hand? Was there any wedding ring? Was there any sign of the feminine touch in that room? Any woman willing to put up with the shit we saw there would be as fanatical as him. And she'd be on camera too.

So; He lives alone and is into 'Wicca'. So was Colin Stagg and they tried to crucify him too.

Naaaah. F**k it. When all's said and done? I personally think this is just a somewhat dissatisfied individual who's got himself a hobby. I've known all sorts, in the " Big Cats " game. Everything from total basket cases to University Professor types.

But, his Evidence? His proven bits of hair and shit? (Maybe literally? Who knows? They didn't say) There's the rub. You see, DNA testing isn't cheap. And we'd really need that, rather than the opinion of some bloke on the internet who saw a photo of a hair and agreed it was cougar.

Only the government can get access to shit like that. And, incredibly, I genuinely Was discussing cats with someone just the other day. And I told him how that guy stood there and watched a big, black cat smash his whippet, in broad daylight, as her cub looked on.

Armed police rolled out. Cat was gone. But, they got DNA from the dead dog. Remember the government report on it? " It was done by a badger. DNA proves it. Oh; And we've Lost the DNA samples, so case closed, sheeple! " :icon_eek:

You can for it, or against it. Just tell me this: Why the F**k would the Government feel they need to offer such blatant bullshit?!? Saying a man can't tell a cat and cub from a f**king badger? In broad daylight?

If there's f**k all out there; Why do the british government lie through their back f**king teeth to deny it? :yes:

You're missing the point of the post mate. It wasn't to determine if there are big cats out there, it is to determine what this bloke is talking about. He hasn't recounted stories of "my mate saw this" and "I reckon this hair is big cat." He has stated as a fact HE has seen them and that the hair "has been confirmed as" whatever he said it was.

Forgive me, Walshie. I'm, obviously, as guilty as any man here of diverting this thread :icon_redface:

However, I've been giving quite a lot of thought to your core question there. Letting it roll around my head as I got on with some mindless, physical task for the last hour or two.

It's the ring. I can't get that f**king ring out of my minds eye! Did you spot it? On his right hand, I believe. Index or second finger. What looked very much like a silver, signet type ring. And this one had a very nice and clear pentagram on it.

Okay. Let's slide this one over to Quantico. Let the Boys in the Basement have a look .....

Pentagram ring, so prominently displayed? That's a message. He wants the world to know something about himself. And, what does that ring shout? It shouts, " I Am A Wiccan / Witch! ".

Not necessarily! Look beyond that (You're obviously open minded enough to already be looking beyond a knee jerk dismissal of the guy). Here's a man who's not happy with the national average type religions. He doesn't want to just accept Christianity, of either faction.

So, he's sought out another option. And he's obviously settled on some or other form of Neo Paganism. And he's still with it? At his age? Or maybe he's come to it later in life? We don't know.

But, either way, it suggests this is a man searching for something. There's a void in his existence he needs to fill. You or I work nine to five. Watch some TV. F**k the wife. Sleep eight hours and go back to work.

That guy can't do that. Did anyone see his Left hand? Was there any wedding ring? Was there any sign of the feminine touch in that room? Any woman willing to put up with the shit we saw there would be as fanatical as him. And she'd be on camera too.

So; He lives alone and is into 'Wicca'. So was Colin Stagg and they tried to crucify him too.

Naaaah. F**k it. When all's said and done? I personally think this is just a somewhat dissatisfied individual who's got himself a hobby. I've known all sorts, in the " Big Cats " game. Everything from total basket cases to University Professor types.

But, his Evidence? His proven bits of hair and shit? (Maybe literally? Who knows? They didn't say) There's the rub. You see, DNA testing isn't cheap. And we'd really need that, rather than the opinion of some bloke on the internet who saw a photo of a hair and agreed it was cougar.

Only the government can get access to shit like that. And, incredibly, I genuinely Was discussing cats with someone just the other day. And I told him how that guy stood there and watched a big, black cat smash his whippet, in broad daylight, as her cub looked on.

Armed police rolled out. Cat was gone. But, they got DNA from the dead dog. Remember the government report on it? " It was done by a badger. DNA proves it. Oh; And we've Lost the DNA samples, so case closed, sheeple! " :icon_eek:

You can for it, or against it. Just tell me this: Why the F**k would the Government feel they need to offer such blatant bullshit?!? Saying a man can't tell a cat and cub from a f**king badger? In broad daylight?

If there's f**k all out there; Why do the british government lie through their back f**king teeth to deny it? :yes:

because there black :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

because there black :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No, no!!! If they were black? They'd be afforded full legal protection. Have all their housing needs seen to. We'd have to never refer to their colour ..... :whistling:

Not sure if I'm right here, but is it Robert Bucknal's book about fox shooting that does have a decent picture of a dead 'big cat' in it?

No. I have the book open in front of me. But, on page 128 he does show a pretty thought provoking shot of what's left of a fox. He's perfectly open about his own conviction that there are large cats out there and cites one occasion where a man known to him shot and killed one.

Ahhh, ok Cheers.

I'm no where near my book at the moment, but I deffinately have a book which shows a big black f**ker in it!

Thought it was in his.

:thumbs:

theres a big ass street cat by me and i think a night if i shone a lamp on him id think he was one of those so call BIG CATS it's got one eye and it nearly had hold of my terrier the other week its a monster next time the lurcher is having it lol id love to see big cats in our country we would have ome sport then

theres a big ass street cat by me and i think a night if i shone a lamp on him id think he was one of those so call BIG CATS it's got one eye and it nearly had hold of my terrier the other week its a monster next time the lurcher is having it lol id love to see big cats in our country we would have ome sport then

Lol.... Better take out some dog insurance and buy yourself a stapler!!

i can see the book now........... :D

Wow Pete. You HAVE been giving it some thought haven't you?

You're not hijacking the thread at all. As I said, this wasn't about whether big cats exist or not, rather why someone would say in public they had seen one. It's refreshing to have a debate about something rather than the "No they don't." "Yes they do." kind of statements.

Didn't notice his pentagram ring or lack of wedding ring and I agree he probably isn't married, but then lots of men don't wear wedding rings.

If he wants the world to know something about himself and his beliefs, why not go on tv talking about wicca instead of leaving himself open to ridicule? He might well be searching for something. Fair play to him if he can afford it and that's how he wants to spend his hours, but to actually tell a story that can be viewed by millions of people that is more than likely not true? Something doesn't ring true about the way he acts and didn't from the minute I saw the vid.

If I had to bet money, I'd bet there ARE NO big cats in this country, but something about the vid made me feel the man isn't a liar. If he is deluded, that is one thing, if he was put up to it that's another.

Either way, I don't know and appreciate everyone's views on the subject.