Big Cats - True Or Not?

I remember seeing a video on youtube a big cat manages to get into an old couples trailer and you can clearly see them shoot it in the vid. Also remember watching something on a kid that had been attacked by one.

That kid was a fraud, mate. It was a set up job. I know some of the background story to it.

That kid who was attacked lives down the road from Ideation, I've seen bigger scratches off brambles than that kid had.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UFO's and big cats now we're talking.

they do blur them out,they hired paulus

A lot of house cats look like leopards when I'm stood by them.

Posted Images

I remember seeing a video on youtube a big cat manages to get into an old couples trailer and you can clearly see them shoot it in the vid. Also remember watching something on a kid that had been attacked by one.

That kid was a fraud, mate. It was a set up job. I know some of the background story to it.

That kid who was attacked lives down the road from Ideation, I've seen bigger scratches off brambles than that kid had.

did'nt ideation put up something about a big cat last year

could be the same one that the lad seen ?

Not sure if I'm right here, but is it Robert Bucknal's book about fox shooting that does have a decent picture of a dead 'big cat' in it?

No. I have the book open in front of me. But, on page 128 he does show a pretty thought provoking shot of what's left of a fox. He's perfectly open about his own conviction that there are large cats out there and cites one occasion where a man known to him shot and killed one.

Albert; The lad saw nothing. It was a set up. Aimed at in some way provoking a friend of mine who is now dead and unable to defend himself.

This one you mean? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/895643.stm

How was a 11year old kid trying to provoke your friend?

its not being naive mate,its been realistic.we would have seen something by now.I watched that programme aswell bird.they bought it from harrods,best bit was when he returned years later and the lion recognised him and came bounding over and jumped up on him licking his face.

if i seen one mate last thing i would do is post pics of it on the internet etc........theres miles and miles of untouched and inaccessible land in the UK..........its impossible to search every single acre of it to say for a 100% fact there is not a few about....... :thumbs:
Miles and miles of untouched land.....? Where the f**k about... Lol
  • Like 1

It was a big black f****r on a road we came out a field and turned the land rover round and it was going up the side of the grass I flicked full beam and it ran diagonal across the road i flicked the lamp on but by this time could only see its arse and into a wood it went the 3 of us seen it, got to laugh tho at the people saying there is no big cats there's no proof there isn't only what people's "heard" unless you've seen one you'll never know if I had of been myself that night I wouldn't of said a thing but as I wasn't I knew I wasn't only seeing things

its not being naive mate,its been realistic.we would have seen something by now.I watched that programme aswell bird.they bought it from harrods,best bit was when he returned years later and the lion recognised him and came bounding over and jumped up on him licking his face.

if i seen one mate last thing i would do is post pics of it on the internet etc........theres miles and miles of untouched and inaccessible land in the UK..........its impossible to search every single acre of it to say for a 100% fact there is not a few about....... :thumbs:

scottish highlands, snowdonia etc

scottish highlands, snowdonia etc

Snowdonia is untouched, yeh righto.

• Like 1

Can't be arsed to wade through it. But given the amount of hound packs, bushing packs, lampers, gun boys with NV, deer stalkers, foresty commission trail cams etc and every other fecker who lights to wander around the countryside proper. . . . . .. why has not ONE person who actually has some kind of scooby about nature, knocked one up????? I know cats are elusive and all that bollocks but sooner or later someone would have got concrete evidence, probably by treeing the fecker and shooting it. . . . . . . . . . this is the U.K not Canada. . . . it's a bloody postage stamp!!!!

• Like 1

Albert; The lad saw nothing. It was a set up. Aimed at in some way provoking a friend of mine who is now dead and unable to defend himself.

This one you mean? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/895643.stm

How was a 11year old kid trying to provoke your friend?

Went to school with that kid. . . . he was a tit. lol.

• Like 1

did'nt ideation put up something about a big cat last year

I did. And it turned out to be a proper hoax. The farmer in question was quite desperate to stop people coming onto his land. . . . . . for a particular reason lol. At the time, I just could find a reason why he would make it up. And the evidence looked good. But it had been carefully set up. Did a bit of poking about and found out why lol. :thumbs:

Went to school with that kid. . . . he was a tit. lol.

:lol: :lol: :lol::clapper: Ohh, you f**ker! :laugh: And here was me, trying to damn hard to remain above it and guard everyone's integrity and you just come flat out and say it! :toast: Fantastic! :boogy:

(So; Between you and me ..... I expect you might know more too? Swiped by a Black Panther? Yeah. F**king thing even sid its name was Stan' :thumbs: )