About a couple of weeks ago a man of about 30 was shot by accident by his friend while climbing over a fence while they were out shooting rabbits. What a shame that they were out killing poor defenceless rabbits in the first place, what a shame that they could not take up some other safer sport like golf or cricket,what a shame that his friend was so careless with the gun by not having the safety pin on,what a shame that what they were doing is legal, what a shame for the families of the two men who must be going through hell and last but not least what a shame that a man has to regret for the rest of his life that he took another mans life by pure accident but could have avoided it if only he had more commpassion for animals like I and many other people do.When will you shooters come to your senses and find something better to do, its such a shame.

1951? Hopefully that's your age and you'll be dead soon.
  • Like 1

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fact that you can type this, the fact that computers exist, the fact that you live in a house, the fact that you probably drive a car, the fact that you have the ability to do all of the previous

Just another mong that doesn't have a clue where food comes from

Mental, truly mental. This is the type of person we are dealing with here! Not fussed about human life (poking fun at death), or the life of the hunting dogs (throwing acid at them, stealing them etc)

Posted Images

Why is it anti all assume that anyone who shoots is an evil ****?!

PERSONALLY I think its a shitload more cruel to buy that slab of sirloin from Asda than it is for me to knock off a bunny for stew! WHY? If you have to ask that question you know nothing about where food comes from, how its mass produced for the population and how the animals are treated when going for dispatch.

The bunnys had a free life, and with my shots it knows nothing before the end is neigh. Like that chicken burger? Did you know that chicken lived for about 35 days, could barely stand as its been bred to pile on the weight and was rammed in with hundreds of thousands of some lame and sickly birds seeing f**k all of the outside world before being strung up alive by there feet and rammed through a machine that "most of the time" kills them by slicing their throats, though of course with mass produced food, not every one dies and more often than not they are boiled alive to remove the feathers as the throats only half slit, enjoy that sunday roast?!

Now lets look at the pigeon I'm roasting for dinner, flying free over the woods, engaging in all its normal behaviour and living a good life.

I don't get my meat from anywhere but local farms, or my own skill. I'm the one taking the moral f***ing high ground here. What I do holds more respect for animals than you could every get through your pea sized f***ing brain. Go away and educate yourself on where food comes from, as its obvious you know nothing about it, and your sick smugness at a mans death I can only hope your pathetic self righteousness is thumped out of you. You sick c**t.

• Like 6

Poor little rabbits, we shot these, "what a shame"

16-02-08_0006.jpg

HPIM0699.jpg

03-12-09_0029.jpg

My dog caught these, "what a shame"

HPIM1204.jpg

P111109_2214.jpg

P210909_2256_03.jpg

My ferret likes them too, "what a shame"

HPIM0741.jpg

..and one for no other reason than I hope it offends the thread starter:

HPIM0965.jpg

Why is it anti all assume that anyone who shoots is an evil ****?!

PERSONALLY I think its a shitload more cruel to buy that slab of sirloin from Asda than it is for me to knock off a bunny for stew! WHY? If you have to ask that question you know nothing about where food comes from, how its mass produced for the population and how the animals are treated when going for dispatch.

The bunnys had a free life, and with my shots it knows nothing before the end is neigh. Like that chicken burger? Did you know that chicken lived for about 35 days, could barely stand as its been bred to pile on the weight and was rammed in with hundreds of thousands of some lame and sickly birds seeing f**k all of the outside world before being strung up alive by there feet and rammed through a machine that "most of the time" kills them by slicing their throats, though of course with mass produced food, not every one dies and more often than not they are boiled alive to remove the feathers as the throats only half slit, enjoy that sunday roast?!

Now lets look at the pigeon I'm roasting for dinner, flying free over the woods, engaging in all its normal behaviour and living a good life.

I don't get my meat from anywhere but local farms, or my own skill. I'm the one taking the moral f*****g high ground here. What I do holds more respect for animals than you could every get through your pea sized f*****g brain. Go away and educate yourself on where food comes from, as its obvious you know nothing about it, and your sick smugness at a mans death I can only hope your pathetic self righteousness is thumped out of you. You sick c**t.

Well said