Thatcher Dies

At the end of the Day she is somebodies mother.Would any of you like to have your Mother Slagged off like she has Been on here?.And yes i come from a mining Community.

yeah her f***ing son the arms dealer and her f***ing raciest daughter!!! f**k them as well!

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If half the politicians now had her backbone this country wouldn't be the cesspit it is.

Boo all you want. R.I.P Margaret Thatcher. The second best P.M this country ever had. (After Churchill.)

High wages for doing little. Has your old man ever been down a pit. It's not like mixing scones ffs

Posted Images

At the end of the Day she is somebodies mother.Would any of you like to have your Mother Slagged off like she has Been on here?.And yes i come from a mining Community.

yeah her f*****g son the arms dealer and her f*****g raciest daughter!!! f**k them as well!

so you wont be sending a wreath then

WELL MY OLD MAN WASNT FAR OF THAT FOR 9 YRS,AND BEFORE YOU COME BACK WITH ANOTHER BITTER COMMENT HPW MUCH DO THE BUILDING TRADE,SHOP KEEPERS,HOSPITALITY GET OR GOT COMPARED TO A MINER IN REDUNDANCY,THEY WHERE OVER PAID AND TREATED TO WELL,AND GOOD ON THATCHER FOR DOING WHAT SHE DID,

and your a fxcking liar i did ten year down the pits 13500 redundancy

Thats a good payout for 10 years in a pit, compared to the average house price thats akin to 65K in todays money.

Try getting made redundant from the army after 10 years for 40k, todays soldier has had to deal with a feck load more than your average pit worker :yes:

All those that have served in Afghanistan im sure will agree.

dry your eyes mate, you aint the only one been f****d over by a british government.

MICK HUCKNELL SAYS

totally agree my uncle has just come out of the army after 22 yrs about £48k lump sum and £850 a month he was a sergent major always bossing me around when i was younger telling me to get my leather together now hes out and hasnt got the army to hide behind i will have him sooner then later,but agree they have it hard over there and esp the ones with familys,hes no family i think he shoots blanks

Edited by mick hucknell

WELL MY OLD MAN WASNT FAR OF THAT FOR 9 YRS,AND BEFORE YOU COME BACK WITH ANOTHER BITTER COMMENT HPW MUCH DO THE BUILDING TRADE,SHOP KEEPERS,HOSPITALITY GET OR GOT COMPARED TO A MINER IN REDUNDANCY,THEY WHERE OVER PAID AND TREATED TO WELL,AND GOOD ON THATCHER FOR DOING WHAT SHE DID,

Thats a good payout for 10 years in a pit, compared to the average house price thats akin to 65K in todays money.

Try getting made redundant from the army after 10 years for 40k, todays soldier has had to deal with a feck load more than your average pit worker :yes:

dry your eyes mate, you aint the only one been f****d over by a british government.

MICK HUCKNELL SAYS

totally agree my uncle has just come out of the army after 22 yrs about £48k lump sum and £850 a month he was a sergent major always bossing me around when i was younger telling me to get my leather together now hes out and hasnt got the army to hide behind i will have him sooner then later,but agree they have it hard over there and esp the ones with familys,hes no family i think he shoots blanks

What do you mean you will have him sooner than later ??? ............

Guest scramble

>MICK HUCKNELL SAYS

:blink:

>MICK HUCKNELL SAYS

totally agree my uncle has just come out of the army after 22 yrs about £48k lump sum and £850 a month he was a sergent major always bossing me around when i was younger telling me to get my leather together now hes out and hasnt got the army to hide behind i will have him sooner then later,but agree they have it hard over there and esp the ones with familys,hes no family i think he shoots

blanks

:blink:

8):chair::guitar::drink::boxing::wallbash:

MICK HUCKNELL SAYS

what's wrong Mick , MONEY TO TIGHT TO MENTION :D
  • Like 1

she called mandela terrorist for fighting aparthide system.

He was considered a communist! R.Reagan was no different, only Thatcher had a tendancy to speak her mind. It's real easy to judge someone's actions over 30 years ago with modern eyes........... The fight against communism in the 70s and 80s was as serious as the fight against the Axis powers in the 30s-40s.

Edited by Born Hunter

What ever anyone thought of her, as the UK first female PM, the Iron Lady made history and will always be remembered.

She certainly made history but for all the wrong reasons,just look at the amount of men she let die on hunger strike in 1981.

they chose to starve therselves to death should have just shot them much easier , i did a few back then and chat about it with some good irish mate s now