Shocking Dog Attack

My appolagise mate, thought you were talking about comments on here and Gaz again lol. Yea over the top reaction banning all dogs but some Definately need looked at. Not everyone can get a shotgun but any clown can have a pack of potential killers.

• Like 4

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The problem is bigger than this, it's a completely deterioration of British society, morals and standards! We can keep bringing in regulations and bans and laws but the cause will remain, no honour, n

5 big strong aggressive dogs in a pokey little house in a heavily populated area,surely theres got to come a time when some sort of authority must step in and say no..........some folk need protecting

Simple......you bring out mandatory insurance policies and good old fashioned dog licenses............no insurance you lose your licence.....own a dog without a licence your banged up. Same as cars..

Posted Images

No worries, and I agree.

My appolagise mate, thought you were talking about comments on here and Gaz again lol. Yea over the top reaction banning all dogs but some Definately need looked at. Not everyone can get a shotgun but any clown can have a pack of potential killers.

5 big strong aggressive dogs in a pokey little house in a heavily populated area,surely theres got to come a time when some sort of authority must step in and say no..........some folk need protecting from their own stupidity sometimes.

• Like 9

The problem is bigger than this, it's a completely deterioration of British society, morals and standards! We can keep bringing in regulations and bans and laws but the cause will remain, no honour, no respect, no responsibility and no care!

Fourteen years old and killed by a pack of dogs in the street........................ what has this country come to?

RIP little girl.....................

• Like 9

5 big strong aggressive dogs in a pokey little house in a heavily populated area,surely theres got to come a time when some sort of authority must step in and say no..........some folk need protecting from their own stupidity sometimes.

alot of the housing associations have a 2 dog household policy now.

I agree its a sad loss of life but I didn't mean these breeds only. Ive read people (not here) wanting ALL dogs banned. Saying stuff like, "dogs shouldn't be pets anyway." :blink:

Thankfully ballbags like that aren't taken seriously as their views hold no logic and are usually argumentative do gooding tossers.

In the R.O.I there is a list of breeds that you can't keep/own on a council estate and certain breeds that have to be muzzled. I think it was compromise instead of banning breeds outright.

On saying that I don't know how well its policed.

We can say all day long big bad breeds etc but would you leave a young child with 4 or 5 shitzus or jack russels? It also boils down to pack mentality for which you only need 2 dogs and also their teratorial behaviour.

To many people just want blood with out wanting to look at it logically.(not directed towards thl members)

• Like 1

todays paper is saying the owner on her face book page , had said a few of them were aggressive and the masstive nearly bit somone before so had him castrated to try calm him down, it also says that the owner ran as she was frightened the dogs would turn on her , but the papers being what they are you never know what happened .

sad news.

ive owned and still own bulls for the last 15yr and can see how things can go wrong in the hands of a idiot owner theres no need for 5 of these dogs and it is not healthy to have dogs like that inside a house.

im telling you now i have had some issues with mine in the past but you learn what to do for the best and how to handle these beasts but i can tell you mine would not do me in over a pie!!

there has got to be something going on here, were them dogs never fed or anything!!a f***ing pie!!so sad.

when the time comes around im looking into a different breed as im sick of it always been bull breeds in the papers and these fuckers that own them get you a bad name and make you look like one of them.when you are a decent owner infact.

RIP.

Unfortunately whether people consider these dogs to be good breeds to own or not these idiot owners will result in Mastiffs, Staffys etc being put in the DDA list of banned dogs.

Let's face it how many times in how many cities do we see some scroat with one or two of these dogs being dragged along the pavement like some dick extension. It's very sad.

Whatever your views another kid has been killed that didn't need to RIP.

Bring on the ill-conceived and badly thought out laws Mr.Cameron!!

Growing calls to ban certain breeds, seize and cull dogs,re-introduce the dog license(?), God knows what other knee-jerk reactions they might think of !!

I appreciate the need to try to prevent this kind of attack and, of course my sympathies extend to the girl's family, but how do you legislate against the tattoed fuckwits who seem drawn to these breeds ????

Unfortunately whether people consider these dogs to be good breeds to own or not these idiot owners will result in Mastiffs, Staffys etc being put in the DDA list of banned dogs.

That will be the day.....Kennel Club registered breeds like Staffords & Mastiffs on a banned breeds list,it will never happen !............Only those Pit Bull mongrels and a few other breeds that have never even stepped foot on British soil are on the banned breeds list :whistling:

• Like 1

Bring on the ill-conceived and badly thought out laws Mr.Cameron!!

Growing calls to ban certain breeds, seize and cull dogs,re-introduce the dog license(?), God knows what other knee-jerk reactions they might think of !!

I appreciate the need to try to prevent this kind of attack and, of course my sympathies extend to the girl's family, but how do you legislate against the tattoed fuckwits who seem drawn to these breeds ????

Simple......you bring out mandatory insurance policies and good old fashioned dog licenses............no insurance you lose your licence.....own a dog without a licence your banged up.

Same as cars.....if you want to own a Ferrari and live in a big city your premium is ridiclously high......if you just want a bog standard run around your premium is low..................same theory applies to high and low maintenance dogs.

Doubt it would ever happen but makes perfect sense to me.

• Like 4

I'd just ban pet dogs all together and just have the working breeds. If you dont have work for a working breed then what do you want one for? Maybe you should be allowed 1 dog as a pet and any more you have to pay for....surely that would stop the f***ing fannies of the day having a house full of powerful dogs that end up getting bored and frustrated and killing/ maiming people?....Difficult situation whatever they decide.