Shocking Dog Attack

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The problem is bigger than this, it's a completely deterioration of British society, morals and standards! We can keep bringing in regulations and bans and laws but the cause will remain, no honour, n

5 big strong aggressive dogs in a pokey little house in a heavily populated area,surely theres got to come a time when some sort of authority must step in and say no..........some folk need protecting

Simple......you bring out mandatory insurance policies and good old fashioned dog licenses............no insurance you lose your licence.....own a dog without a licence your banged up. Same as cars..

Posted Images

Tragic.I've said it before and i'll say it again.Anyone wanting to own these Potentially lethal breeds Should be licensed and prove to the Relevant bodies that they are Capable of Training and Controlling them.

any dog is "potentially lethal" you bell,id like to see what your comment would be if it was a GSD or a lurcher ect

dosent matter what dog it is!!

Edited by billy whizz

Whilst not averse to a small wager I'm not quite sure why you have the convictions that because a breed is KC no restrictions or bans could be imposed

Well why havent they been then ?..............Or is it only recently that dogs have started biting people !

To be honest I believe it's not had enough public backing, you know what these politicians are, if enough people are up in arms about an item be that firearm or dog they will usually cave in to make it appear they are the voice of the people.

Again don't wish to go on about it but handguns had been killing a few people a year for years yet some evil sick b*****d goes into a school and does what he does and the whole lot is banned on the wave of a public outcry.

I reckon if one more kid is killed by these dogs in the next 12 months something will happen. I for one wouldn't want a ban to happen but ownership of these dogs shouldn't be so easily available to any skanky track suit wearing chav who only wants the dog to make him look "ard"

Me personally I don't understand why somone would want to own one of these dogs in the first place, I know a few lads on here have them and seem responsible in their attitude to owning such a breed, but that is soley my opinion and each to there own I guess, I just prefer daft springers :thumbs:

What breeds this then?and why do you prefer springers?do they never bite anyone or go for other dogs?

do you think every guy who walks down the street with a bull breed is a chav?

Whilst not averse to a small wager I'm not quite sure why you have the convictions that because a breed is KC no restrictions or bans could be imposed

Well why havent they been then ?..............Or is it only recently that dogs have started biting people !

To be honest I believe it's not had enough public backing, you know what these politicians are, if enough people are up in arms about an item be that firearm or dog they will usually cave in to make it appear they are the voice of the people.

Again don't wish to go on about it but handguns had been killing a few people a year for years yet some evil sick b*****d goes into a school and does what he does and the whole lot is banned on the wave of a public outcry.

I reckon if one more kid is killed by these dogs in the next 12 months something will happen. I for one wouldn't want a ban to happen but ownership of these dogs shouldn't be so easily available to any skanky track suit wearing chav who only wants the dog to make him look "ard"

Me personally I don't understand why somone would want to own one of these dogs in the first place, I know a few lads on here have them and seem responsible in their attitude to owning such a breed, but that is soley my opinion and each to there own I guess, I just prefer daft springers :thumbs:

What breeds this then?and why do you prefer springers?do they never bite anyone or go for other dogs?

The breeds refered to in the post are staffs and mastiffs but could also include rotties or bull terriers etc. I personally have had a bad experience with staffys I was attacked by one 20 years ago whilst working in a pub as a contractor, this thing (buster) was in the kitchen happy as anything wagging it's trail let me stroke it etc etc, I must have been in the kitchen for 10-15 mins then went to leave and the think went f*ckin mental and I mean mental, didn't get hold of my leg just my work trouser which I had to rip off to get through the door it was going crazy behind the door. The land lord said "never seen him do that before..."

Secondly last year a staff had hold of my dog by the throat due to an owner who didn't know what dog she was looking after let her sons dog run around a pub car park "never seen her do that before she's such a lovely dog...."

So bull terriers are not my first choice when it comes to dogs but i say again responsible owners on here seem to like them and although I wouldn't own one each to their own

I prefer springers because they are a dog that I work regularly and well for flushing and game retrieving and whilst I agree any dog can bite can you show me recent evidence of a springer killing a child? :hmm:

Thats what i use my springer for, as breed what do you use a bull mastiff of staffy for (assuming you own one)?

And no not every one I see walking a bull terrier is a chav, but most chavs I see that own a dog dont have a lab or golden retiever but have some kind of bull terrier.

:hmm: You're not a Brick Layer, are you, Huan ....?

:) Your right Pete i'm not. I have been a dog warden before for a few councils, have a staff and have had my dog attacked before by dogs of various breeds so I can understand where everyone is coming from. I personally dont believe in blanket bans on any breed but something does need to be done to stop the wrong people owning the wrong dogs. A lot of dog attacks in my believe occur because the owner has ruined the dog through ignorance or deliberatly made it aggressive. If your first car was a powerfull sports car, odds are you would crash it. If your first dog is a potentially powerfull and dominant breed you have your work cut out. Breeders also need to be in the mix, we breed for hunting ability because gameness runs through the genes, as can aggression, so when breeding as well as breeding for looks, size etc, in my opinion it is just as important to breed for temperemant, no one wants an aggressive rotti or american bulldog but they can make absolutely fantastic pets :thumbs:

The breeds refered to in the post are staffs and mastiffs but could also include rotties or bull terriers etc. I personally have had a bad experience with staffys I was attacked by one 20 years ago whilst working in a pub as a contractor, this thing (buster) was in the kitchen happy as anything wagging it's trail let me stroke it etc etc, I must have been in the kitchen for 10-15 mins then went to leave and the think went f*ckin mental and I mean mental, didn't get hold of my leg just my work trouser which I had to rip off to get through the door it was going crazy behind the door. The land lord said "never seen him do that before..."

Secondly last year a staff had hold of my dog by the throat due to an owner who didn't know what dog she was looking after let her sons dog run around a pub car park "never seen her do that before she's such a lovely dog...."

So bull terriers are not my first choice when it comes to dogs but i say again responsible owners on here seem to like them and although I wouldn't own one each to their own

I prefer springers because they are a dog that I work regularly and well for flushing and game retrieving and whilst I agree any dog can bite can you show me recent evidence of a springer killing a child? :hmm:

Thats what i use my springer for, as breed what do you use a bull mastiff of staffy for (assuming you own one)?

And no not every one I see walking a bull terrier is a chav, but most chavs I see that own a dog dont have a lab or golden retiever but have some kind of bull terrier.

i can see your point in why you dont like them fair play,maybe they havent killed a kid before but theres always a chance.

i dont own either i own a american bulldog as a family pet and i could take him out to look for bears and pigs but i cant be assed lol....i have a mate who has 2 cockers and they always go for my AB....

i know what your saying about the chavs ect but there is nothing great looking about a lab or golden retiever in my eyes all pompus pricks and money men have the plus blind people so say no more.

ive had 3 jack russels biting my legs whilst i was once work on a farm doing a job i wouldnt hate the breed because of this,ive walked threw many parks ect years back with my dog leaded and had these so called non viscus dogs bouncing round mine barking and snarling its a load of shit a dogs a dog.

saying that these dogs are always a risk is like saying all black guys are all drug dealers...

Edited by billy whizz

saying that these dogs are always a risk is like saying all black guys are all drug dealers...

Not all but most :D

Just like crime figures the statistics are there.....if statistics show that more black people commit violent crime than white people.....or more Rottweilers bite people than Golden Retrievers..............................then thats just how it is.

• Like 1

Ill probably get slated for this but its my personal opinion that Staffies are the safest dogs to have your kids around.As long as your dog knows who its master is and its been brought up with children in the family there should be no problem.

You only get out of your dog what you put in,and Staffies have a wonderful loving temperament :D

• Like 2

Tragic.I've said it before and i'll say it again.Anyone wanting to own these Potentially lethal breeds Should be licensed and prove to the Relevant bodies that they are Capable of Training and Controlling them.

any dog is "potentially lethal" you bell,id like to see what your comment would be if it was a GSD or a lurcher ect

dosent matter what dog it is!!

Your correct in saying any dog is Potentially Lethal.But most cases like this one involves.Staffs/Bull terriers/Mastiffs and the Like. To own one of these Types i believe you should be capable of training and controlling such an Animal.Just my own Opinion.I believe the Owners of these Breeds need Licensing

im not judging until all the facts are released, but from the sound of things she had 5 dogs and didnt walk them, she shouldnt of had any dog if you cant look after and exercise it.

calling for a ban on staffs and the like is silly imo so is insuring them it just wont work.

Aside from this case if some smack head breaks in my house and my dog chews them to death should i be jailed and the dog put down?

how can you you have 5 dogs like this and exercise them properly ?stuck in the house all day , and shitting in the garden ,

the stupid cow owner was frightend of them , she should have had them rehomed or put down it was only a matter of time before

something like this happend, its the owners fault , why have dogs if you cant give them a decent life

• Like 2