One Of My Fights...

I've only just been sent the link to this. Didnt even know it was on YouTube.

It was my second fight I think. About September time last year. I hadn't trained for 6 months and took the fight at 3 weeks notice and was 15 stone 5lb. Usually fight at 14 stone 5lb.

I don't claim to be a good boxer, far from it, but this guy made me laugh. He was wild! Pub brawl anyone? Lol.

26 minutes I come on. Or thereabouts.

• Like 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any Man Who Steps Through the Ropes is A True Warrior In My Eyes Mate , Good luck in June keep us posted .

Fair do,s for getting in there and being competetive..............but if your interested in boxing and competing why would you not just join an amateur boxing club and learn to box properly ?.........

I've only just been sent the link to this. Didnt even know it was on YouTube.   It was my second fight I think. About September time last year. I hadn't trained for 6 months and took the fight at 3

Fair play for getting in their and having a go mate, the midget looked f****d but the annoying wee c**t would not fall over ! Lol lol

See you getting fed up and looking to land some bombs with your right in the 2nd but fair play to the dwarf, he came inside and f****d up your game.

Was that a nice left you caught him with or did he trip?

Good luck with your fight mate