One Of My Fights...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any Man Who Steps Through the Ropes is A True Warrior In My Eyes Mate , Good luck in June keep us posted .

Fair do,s for getting in there and being competetive..............but if your interested in boxing and competing why would you not just join an amateur boxing club and learn to box properly ?.........

I've only just been sent the link to this. Didnt even know it was on YouTube.   It was my second fight I think. About September time last year. I hadn't trained for 6 months and took the fight at 3

Fair play for getting in their and having a go mate, the midget looked f****d but the annoying wee c**t would not fall over ! Lol lol

See you getting fed up and looking to land some bombs with your right in the 2nd but fair play to the dwarf, he came inside and f****d up your game.

Was that a nice left you caught him with or did he trip?

Good luck with your fight mate

Thanks mate. I caught him with a couple I think. In round one he dropped to a knee but quickly recovered and in round 2 he nearly went but the ropes helped him stay up. I was getting very frustrated! Lol.

Good luck for June :thumbs:

Make sure that one gets posted on here too !

This is the only one of my 5 that's been put on the Internet. They are on DVD but I wouldn't know how to put them on you tube.

Will try to find out for June. I've started training and dieting and should be in good shape for then :thumbs:

Tricky little bugger would have been better off a wrestler than boxer lol.

I think you celebrated a bit early at one point mate then when everyone thought the show was over the little ***T had some life left in him in the next round.

But you did just fine scene as he didnt come to box.

Its going to look messy when you fight someone like that but what can you do other than get the win, its a shame you didnt get a knock out though he was dazed at one point lol.

fair play to both of you in the ring, my mate and his dad are boxing coach's and ive been to watch a few of there lads fight, what gets me angry is theres always some lard arse in the croud who seems to know more about boxing than the lads in the ring.. lol

• Like 1

Fair do,s for getting in there and being competetive..............but if your interested in boxing and competing why would you not just join an amateur boxing club and learn to box properly ?...............I dont really get this whole white collar thing.

• Like 2

Fair do,s for getting in there and being competetive..............but if your interested in boxing and competing why would you not just join an amateur boxing club and learn to box properly ?...............I dont really get this whole white collar thing.

Each to their own mate :thumbs:

If I joined an ameteur club it would be years before I was at a level where they would let me fight. And then it would be against lads who had been boxing for 10 years or more.

I went into a boxing club for fitness a few years ago. 6 weeks later I was on a white collar show and won my first fight.

fair play to both of you in the ring, my mate and his dad are boxing coach's and ive been to watch a few of there lads fight, what gets me angry is theres always some lard arse in the croud who seems to know more about boxing than the lads in the ring.. lol

Aye his name is Ricky Hatton fat b*****d knew a thing or two about a thing or two ;):yes: