Driving Ban For Using A Motor For Poaching

right can anyone clear this up , ive heard today of a lad thats been banned from driving for 8 months as he was caught poaching , never got caught in the motor , it was parked in a lay by , but got the ban as he used the motor to get to where he got caught :icon_eek: can they link yer car to a case of poaching , it not a traffic offence ?????

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do Shop Lifters when Caught lose there car and are Banned ? Burgular's ? Drink drivers do they Lose there Motor ? So people when carrying Drugs in there Motor get Banned And Car Gone ? I think the Ans

What, like a settee and two chairs?   Cheers, D.

What happens if you use the bus to get to where your caught, do you get banned from public transport?

If it is connected with the crime in any way they can take the motor and anything within it or your property that they deem might be used to re-offend this could include dogs, guns,lamps and I have even heard of fishing gear being taken. It is surprising what items they can actually link to the crime.when I spoke to the WLO a while back he said that they had just taken a 4x4 off some guy that was caught poaching on an estate and seemingly they were trying to prove that money he had in his bank was gained through selling deer to a game dealer so that they could have that away aswell using the procedes of crime act....they are most certainly clamping down round here.

Do Shop Lifters when Caught lose there car and are Banned ? Burgular's ? Drink drivers do they Lose there Motor ? So people when carrying Drugs in there Motor get Banned And Car Gone ? I think the Answer to them Questions is NO . . So how does it happen to lads who get pulled for a bit off Poaching is Surely Discrimination . . . Maybe Racist lol .

• Like 15

Do Shop Lifters when Caught lose there car and are Banned ? Burgular's ? Drink drivers do they Lose there Motor ? So people when carrying Drugs in there Motor get Banned And Car Gone ? I think the Answer to them Questions is NO . . So how does it happen to lads who get pulled for a bit off Poaching is Surely Discrimination . . . Maybe Racist lol .

Well said

was thinking exactly the same............

What happens if you use the bus to get to where your caught, do you get banned from public transport?

Wonder if you Bring The Mrs Would they Em pound Her !!

i hope so,someones got to pound her,i dont go near it anymore

• Like 1