funny how people slag steroids off yet think its ok to act/fight like a dick on a weekend and and also think that drinking 10 pints on a friday is ok and dosent damage your health.

infact bet half you lads smoke but thats ok?

Never smoked a single fag ever in my life, but do drink over 10 pints once a week of a Friday.

What I think is stupid is people using steroids when they don't even know how to train properly or even know what they want out of their training!

i agree with you too mate,ive been training 15 yrs now been using steroids on and off for 7yrs i dont abuse it or stay on for long periods of time.i have everything else in place food and rest plus my life style isnt drinking and going out nothing against it but cant burn the candle at both ends if you get me.

half these kids just want to be arnold in a week and think jabbing tuns of gear in will do that,you ask them are you eating enough they day yeah ive had 6 bags of crisps lol wankers!!!

Edited by billy whizz
  • Like 1

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought you were gonna threaten to beat me up mate. I am unfit, overweight, wear glasses, suffer from bouts of cowardice & I'm a bleeder.....it would be pretty pointless & you could take no

Its always amused me when folk who know nothing about bodybuilding just presume that anyone who takes it seriously must be " vain " !!............Baw you say " its got to be solely vanity "...........

funny how people slag steroids off yet think its ok to act/fight like a dick on a weekend and and also think that drinking 10 pints on a friday is ok and dosent damage your health.   infact bet half

Posted Images

the trouble is alot of the steroids used are brought in from europe

and are synthetic and you dont know what the f**k our putting into yourself

you could be injecting piss for all you know

true most are underground labs now made by anyone.but then again people dont know whats in Es but do them:)

• Like 1

Especially if your going to do it need to know what your doing n how to come off etc to get normal hormones after.

From what I have seen there are going to be a lot of people with problems in the future!

PCT-is more important than the cycle itself,ask people what PCT you got planned and they look at you like your a crank

• Like 1

funny how people slag steroids off yet think its ok to act/fight like a dick on a weekend and and also think that drinking 10 pints on a friday is ok and dosent damage your health.

infact bet half you lads smoke but thats ok?

Never smoked a single fag ever in my life, but do drink over 10 pints once a week of a Friday.

What I think is stupid is people using steroids when they don't even know how to train properly or even know what they want out of their training!

i agree with you too mate,ive been training 15 yrs now been using steroids on and off for 7yrs i dont abuse it or stay on for long periods of time.i have everything else in place food and rest plus my life style isnt drinking and going out nothing against it but cant burn the candle at both ends if you get me.

half these kids just want to be arnold in a week and think jabbing tuns of gear in will do that,you ask them are you eating [BANNED TEXT] they day yeah ive had 6 bags of crisps lol wankers!!!

LOL Yeah that's what I was getting at. I've not got anything against anyone using anything so long as they know what they're doing and not harming others in the process.

• Like 1

Too much roid rage Billy mate, better go beat ur mrs ;) lol

Sgc - shotgun certificate

Fac - Firearms certificate

Incase you were serious lol

lol i dont think it will make a difference at all mate.im just not up with all the internet talk lol.

time for some egg whites and 10 dianabols mmmmmm

I would think it would affect your application. It has been scientifically proven that certain anabolic steroids can and do alter state of mind/mood etc. I know how it affected me when i was training. Didn't really get roid rage unless it was road rage. I couldn't count the amount of times i got out the car wantin to rip heads off...other than that i was fine as far as rage was concerned. My bollox shrunk...i had and still have gyneacomastia (bitch tits) and ended up in hospital for 5 days with pneumonia and pluracy. That was the last straw for me. I got to 15 stone with 7% body fat in a short period which is almost competing level. D'bols, deca and sus has a lot to answer for!!!

Anyway mate...i would say a definite yes. They're not just lookin to find any dirt...they're buildin an overall profile on you and using gear would show you as irresponsible!!!

You don't just inject and wake up like Arnold! It takes hard work in the gym and sore nipples! Haha

But no it shouldn't affect his application, they're legal.

You can go to Thailand, buy your cycle and fly back with no issues.

do you fancy a ride to thailand and get some t400 and deca?maybe a massage lol