Steroid use is more rife than ever now. Why? Cos most of the little posers & homos who walk around emulating JLS with the low cut tops, gay haircuts & spray tans are bang into them. They say its fashion but if you spend more time applying make up & straightening your hair than your lass you might aswell take it up the arse. How times have changed.....and not for the better either!

Yes exactly like JLS....very pretty haircut,lovely nose and teeth.......definately a fashion conscious homo !

hooter1_zpsd1ec386d.jpg

Socks will have to get a new photo took now ! Lol lol lol

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought you were gonna threaten to beat me up mate. I am unfit, overweight, wear glasses, suffer from bouts of cowardice & I'm a bleeder.....it would be pretty pointless & you could take no

Its always amused me when folk who know nothing about bodybuilding just presume that anyone who takes it seriously must be " vain " !!............Baw you say " its got to be solely vanity "...........

funny how people slag steroids off yet think its ok to act/fight like a dick on a weekend and and also think that drinking 10 pints on a friday is ok and dosent damage your health.   infact bet half

Posted Images

Steroid use is more rife than ever now. Why? Cos most of the little posers & homos who walk around emulating JLS with the low cut tops, gay haircuts & spray tans are bang into them. They say its fashion but if you spend more time applying make up & straightening your hair than your lass you might aswell take it up the arse. How times have changed.....and not for the better either!

Yes exactly like JLS....very pretty haircut,lovely nose and teeth.......definately a fashion

conscious homo !hooter1_zpsd1ec386d.jpg

Gnasher please do not aim your roid rage at me.....as I said if you read my post properly, steroids are more popular than ever due to the JLS'alikes. Bodybuilders & strongman have always, will always used gear. Let comments sink in before mouthing off mate, I've not once had a go at you
:blink: Dont get excited mate i was merely having a joke saying not all bodybuilders look like JLS !........maybe you need listen to your own advice ;)
I thought you were gonna threaten to beat me up mate. I am unfit, overweight, wear glasses, suffer from bouts of cowardice & I'm a bleeder.....it would be pretty pointless & you could take no pride in it. However, if after all this you still want to hit me I have full sick pay & promise theres little chance of me landing more than one punch on you lol
  • Like 6

They may not be addictive as in you could come off them but I'm sure the fact you know it's going to effect your physique is just as addictive. Would you recommend say your kids to take them?

No,but then i wouldnt like the idea of my son boxing,getting in street fights,rumping as many birds as possible......and a thousand other things ive done myself...............but thats just being a parent i guess,i know i cant control his life and if he chose that life id make sure he did it with good information and advice,same as anyone else who asked my advice on the subject.

Like most subjects mate......people only remember the extreme cases the media wish to protray as examples or the extreme stories people tell and develop an impression.......the millions of other run of the mill unremarkable cases go unnoticed.

• Like 3

Yes exactly like JLS....very pretty haircut,lovely nose and teeth.......definately a fashion

conscious homo !hooter1_zpsd1ec386d.jpg

Gnasher please do not aim your roid rage at me.....as I said if you read my post properly, steroids are more popular than ever due to the JLS'alikes. Bodybuilders & strongman have always, will always used gear. Let comments sink in before mouthing off mate, I've not once had a go at you
:blink: Dont get excited mate i was merely having a joke saying not all bodybuilders look like JLS !........maybe you need listen to your own advice ;)
I thought you were gonna threaten to beat me up mate. I am unfit, overweight, wear glasses, suffer from bouts of cowardice & I'm a bleeder.....it would be pretty pointless & you could take no pride in it. However, if after all this you still want to hit me I have full sick pay & promise theres little chance of me landing more than one punch on you lol

Didn't know lab had 2 accounts :laugh:

• Like 1

They may not be addictive as in you could come off them but I'm sure the fact you know it's going to effect your physique is just as addictive. Would you recommend say your kids to take them?

No,but then i wouldnt like the idea of my son boxing,getting in street fights,rumping as many birds as possible......and a thousand other things ive done myself...............but thats just being a parent i guess,i know i cant control his life and if he chose that life id make sure he did it with good information and advice,same as anyone else who asked my advice on the subject.

Like most subjects mate......people only remember the extreme cases the media wish to protray as examples or the extreme stories people tell and develop an impression.......the millions of other run of the mill unremarkable cases go unnoticed.

Thanks for that mate. I'm just joe blogs who believes the hype. Things like steroids, coke, cocain frighten me and wouldn't touch them. Which is surprising cos I've knocked the arse out of E's, acid, grass etc lol. I'd love to believe they were as safe as you make out. If you don't mind, how long you took them?

Thanks for that mate. I'm just joe blogs who believes the hype. Things like steroids, coke, cocain frighten me and wouldn't touch them. Which is surprising cos I've knocked the arse out of E's, acid, grass etc lol. I'd love to believe they were as safe as you make out. If you don't mind, how long you took them?

Swings and roundabouts mate... ecstacy and all that carry on scares me....not being in control of myself frightens the life out of me,even being drunk would worry me......

Ive been training seriously for about 15 years ....using gear about 12 years on and off.

Thats one bit that i don't get, its not about vanity, yet body builders wear vests like that, and hang around in rooms with lots of mirrors.

Those vests always remind me of borat and his mankini.

Swings and roundabouts mate... ecstacy and all that carry on scares me....not being in control of myself frightens the life out of me,even being drunk would worry me......

Ive been training seriously for about 15 years ....using gear about 12 years on and off.

Cheers mate. You'd be no good in a canoe, you'd never fit in the f****r :laugh:

Thats one bit that i don't get, its not about vanity, yet body builders wear vests like that, and hang around in rooms with lots of mirrors.

Those vests always remind me of borat and his mankini.

The reason for the vest is because when your training hard and getting very sweaty you want something loose fitting that's not going to stick to you and get uncomfortable and also when your trying to target a muscle group you need to make sure that the exercise you are doing is correct so you need to be able to see the muscle working .... Hence the mirrors also .......