• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought you were gonna threaten to beat me up mate. I am unfit, overweight, wear glasses, suffer from bouts of cowardice & I'm a bleeder.....it would be pretty pointless & you could take no

Its always amused me when folk who know nothing about bodybuilding just presume that anyone who takes it seriously must be " vain " !!............Baw you say " its got to be solely vanity "...........

funny how people slag steroids off yet think its ok to act/fight like a dick on a weekend and and also think that drinking 10 pints on a friday is ok and dosent damage your health.   infact bet half

Posted Images

can anyone recoment any good weight gainer to use?

Cake and pies,,, take it from me...
Haha.....I will second that ! Lol lol

If I ever go near a gym, it won't be steroids I need, it will be a f***ing magic wand !! Lol lol

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

Dont know why folk think they need to be fit or strong to dig. My dog would probably be better tested cos it takes me all day. Just pace yourself, nice steady pace for 10mins, stop for a steak pie to stock up on 'good carbs' washed down with a can of energy drink. Take 5mins to let your food settle, again a steady pace. Its not too taxing when you have 20 stone to ease the spade through the turf, the odd chocolate bar now & again. Pop into the bushes for a dump, last nights kebab coming through. If you can manage like this I'm sure nobody will knock your terrier for its 6hr dig.....even if it was only 4ft

• Like 1

I was in the gym this mornin and witnessed a bloke sell some nap 50s to another chap. He had no idea what he was buying he even asked what will they do? How many do I take? Couldn't believe what I was hearing an how blatant they were about doing it. He was no young bloke either an massively over weight. Just your typical fat dik head that walks round thinking he's king dingaling. I used to train at a body building gym but I left to get away from the juice monkeys but they seem to be everywhere. It's amazin how many young lads are on them an then you see them in the town gettin hammered an sweatin they're boy tits off . There internal organs will be shagged

I was in the gym this mornin and witnessed a bloke sell some nap 50s to another chap. He had no idea what he was buying he even asked what will they do? How many do I take? Couldn't believe what I was hearing an how blatant they were about doing it. He was no young bloke either an massively over weight. Just your typical fat dik head that walks round thinking he's king dingaling. I used to train at a body building gym but I left to get away from the juice monkeys but they seem to be everywhere. It's amazin how many young lads are on them an then you see them in the town gettin hammered an sweatin they're boy tits off . There internal organs will be shagged

I cant stand gyms like that.....a lot of these new gaffs opening up like Fitness First are simply meeting places for dopey little prats to meet up and act tough.........a proper gym should be near silent.....when your concentrating on your lifting the last thing you want is someone coming up talking bollocks in your earhole......people like that would soon be shown the door in a proper old spit and sawdust gym :D

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

I cant stand gyms like that.....a lot of these new gaffs opening up like Fitness First are simply meeting places for dopey little prats to meet up and act tough.........a proper gym should be near silent.....when your concentrating on your lifting the last thing you want is someone coming up talking bollocks in your earhole......people like that would soon be shown the door in a proper old spit and sawdust gym :D

I love proper old gym ... I used to train in one years ago no heating no music one strip light lol ... The disks were old tram wheels and the lat pull down machine was a barrel filled with concrete ... You could either pull it or you couldn't lol ...........

Ive honestly found this topic quite fascinating, Its always a pleasure to read knowledgeable input from those who are willing to share it...Well done guys !!!!

Juice is rife in the town I live in, always has been

I train quite hard, Im no coleman or Weidler, My bench press is unremarkable , Im awful at pull ups compared to my mates, and I dont have the discipline to stick to a rigid diet

But I am fit .....AND WEIGHTS used in a H I I T fashion have massively improved that fitness lately...

Ive ran not much less than a hundred miles this month already, I train for an hour most days following a calesthenics programme and a mixture of compound moves and MMA drills...Im not a fighter , an athlete or any type or lifter, Me and a group of friends just looked at the three types of sports that needed fitness and suited our needs...(Triathlon, MMA, and Rugby league) and train around that, Were competitive with each other and thats enough for me.......

......and I would still rinse you all out !

I'm guessing in cockney land that means you'd knock f**k out of us? Kinda means you want to f**k us up here... Lol

• Like 1