The Corruption In Scottish Football

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't follow Scottish football , though if I did and was a Celtic fan I'd be saying Nothing about a bit of Corruption concerning players (All the top teams both sides off the border have done it ove

usual pish scottish football nothing but biggoted dribble like the coursing threads :laugh:

Pmsl are you? I've got a good friend who supports the buddies. Good wee stadium you have now.

Posted Images

I note with Interest that Gordon Strachan has started preparations for the next football world cup..............................................

He's bought a new television!

Rgds

Swampy

first ning of March

• Like 2

My nine-year-old daughter just asked me an awkward question. "Dad," she said, "What does a dick look like?"

Luckily for me, some bloke in a Rangers top was walking past.

• Like 2

whats wrong baw cant think of a topic in the lurcher section to cause pages of arguments,you thought you fall back on rangers.was just beginning to like you a wee bit aswell.

well you know my feelings towards the tic,but ill tell you again your a shower of bead rattlng scum.

whats wrong baw cant think of a topic in the lurcher section to cause pages of arguments,you thought you fall back on rangers.was just beginning to like you a wee bit aswell.

well you know my feelings towards the tic,but ill tell you again your a shower of bead rattlng scum.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edited to add , can't see this one lasting long .lol

Edited by PIL

Pishy wee 3rd division club with more league titles than the Paedos...cant be that bad.

Takin about the Paedos...pity that didnt come out...pot kettle an all that!!!

Another hammering must be comin up....the Tims are on edge!!!

Cheers for the intelligent debate laugh: I've probably been to ibrox more times than you ya doughnut :laugh:
I merely lowered myself to your level of intellect after reading your 1st post Baw...BAG ;+)

No doubt you have...i'm a St Mirren fan hahaha :-D

f**k me i never knew Chic Young was on here................. :laugh:

C'mon Scot you love it.................ya orange queen loving b*****d!!! :toast:

proper teams playing tonight united v real football at its best :yes::D

Yip we are playing tomorrow night, highest level off football i totally agree...... ;)

his name is fraser,has a scottish name and slags off the jocks tut tut.

He will love this...... :toast:

Whatever happened to being concerned with your own fecking team? :blink: Ive read countless threads started by so called Celtic fans about Rangers over the years since I've been on here, even before the current situation. It almost borders of obsession with some of you lot.. I've read a few threads regarding Celtic started by Rangers fans, but probably about 1 for every 10 that a Celtic fan starts..

Whatever happened to being concerned with your own fecking team? :blink: Ive read countless threads started by so called Celtic fans about Rangers over the years since I've been on here, even before the current situation. It almost borders of obsession with some of you lot.. I've read a few threads regarding Celtic started by Rangers fans, but probably about 1 for every 10 that a Celtic fan starts..

f**k off.....your a Man Utd fan........... :tongue2:

I can see your point mate......but its probably Baw that starts them all for the wind up if your totally honest?... :angel: And anyway we only moan cause things haven't been right for years, got told "we are paranoid" and usually something comes out to prove that we've not been. I actually dont like talking about all this shite that goes with the O/F....you can never get a sensible answer anyway.... :thumbs:

• Like 1