The Corruption In Scottish Football

Malt I'll even buy ye a pie lol and you'll be above the blue order so plenty of bouncing about!

Do you still have your brass band to entertain yous? Tickles me that, at Celtic our entertainments on the pitch :)

Shame yous can't fill the dump to watch it though eh!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't follow Scottish football , though if I did and was a Celtic fan I'd be saying Nothing about a bit of Corruption concerning players (All the top teams both sides off the border have done it ove

usual pish scottish football nothing but biggoted dribble like the coursing threads :laugh:

Pmsl are you? I've got a good friend who supports the buddies. Good wee stadium you have now.

Posted Images

Baw, yer a bitter man that's for sure.

Na mate, I'm genuinely not. Just trying to get a debate going. I'm hoping you guys come back as strong as ever, just won't hear me saying it often ;)

Baw ye are and ye know it! And tbh I'd rather we got to the 1st and just sat there, f**k the SPL.

Your just being daft now. It's not the SPL fault you got demoted. Didn't div 1, vote you out too?