The Corruption In Scottish Football

Why not??? Because it was swept under the rug at the time means that it wasn't relevent and there was no wrongdoing??? But then again...its widely accepted within the catholic church and their fraternity so it must be ok eh???

How much has the catholic church spent in the States alone buying peolpes silence??? Celtic paid fcuk all because the guys at the top covered it up!!! Google it and you'll find out!!! Almost 1 billion US dollars. Dont fcukin go preachin and shouting cheats when your own kind...Celtic are guilty also !!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't follow Scottish football , though if I did and was a Celtic fan I'd be saying Nothing about a bit of Corruption concerning players (All the top teams both sides off the border have done it ove

usual pish scottish football nothing but biggoted dribble like the coursing threads :laugh:

Pmsl are you? I've got a good friend who supports the buddies. Good wee stadium you have now.

Posted Images

his name is fraser,has a scottish name and slags off the jocks tut tut

And he still lives with his Mam.

:laugh:

Have you seen my mam's house?? It's huge, i'd be stupid to move out :D

And feck off Johnny :tongue2:

hope she has all them rooms filled,or cameron will want his cut lol

Not a council house mate :tongue2:

Can't see this thread staying put much longer, as usual Baw has lit the fuse and retired to watch the fireworks.. I've got a feeling this is going exactly the way he wanted this thread to go...

I don't follow Scottish football , though if I did and was a Celtic fan I'd be saying Nothing about a bit of Corruption concerning players (All the top teams both sides off the border have done it over the yrs only a few have been caught) if there was a black cloud over my club concerning kids being abused . . Not that if its true is Horrific !

Honestly makes me pmsl when folk know nothing yet decide to comment. You've no idea the rivalry between Celtic and Rangers fans so trying to understand would be useless!! And why a neutral would bring up the kiddie fiddling is beyond me?
Maybe he's just trying to illustrate that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?

I know a little about the old firm rivalry and know its about much more than the game up there, but even with that knowledge I still think I'm inclined to agree with him.. :thumbs:

So by agreeing with lanesra I take it if tomorrow it came out that Alex Ferguson touched a few bairns up in training one day you'd immediately stop supporting Man U? Or would you continue to support and never say a word about a dodgy decision just incase someone brings up the abuse case? Genuine question that mate??
  • Like 1

Why not??? Because it was swept under the rug at the time means that it wasn't relevent and there was no wrongdoing??? But then again...its widely accepted within the catholic church and their fraternity so it must be ok eh???

How much has the catholic church spent in the States alone buying peolpes silence??? Celtic paid fcuk all because the guys at the top covered it up!!! Google it and you'll find out!!! Almost 1 billion US dollars. Dont fcukin go preachin and shouting cheats when your own kind...Celtic are guilty also !!!

I could google "rangers cheats" and I bet lots comes up too. Bet alot of its made up shite though eh????

Flicked the radio on just after 6pm to listen to a radio station that we have here in the west of Scotland...Clyde FM. They have a football phone every week night from 6-8pm Mon-Fri. Some of the callers do come on and make valid points but the Celtic fans??? FFS get a life and worry about your own club and what's goin on with it. Celtic have a big game in Europe tomorrow night i think and what do the Celtic fans want to talk about??? Rangers...Rangers and more fcukin Rangers. What the fcuk is it with this lot??? They're paraniod when Rangers are winning titles...cups etc and they're paranoid even when Rangers are at their lowest ebb ever!!! Playing Juve in ITaly tomorrow night and they want to come on and talk about Rangers and their demise....what a bunch of sad fcukin individuals!!!

The radio put on what they want us too hear mate...do you think the public want to listen to a sensible Celtic fan talking about the juve game or a half pissed fanny talking about the other side of Glasgow. Oh and for the benefit if everyone else there's just as much fannys on the blue side as there is on the green...:-)

Total nonsense about the 1st part mate...i've listened to it weekly for more years than i've been alive and you dont have to tell me about the fannies on both sides...i agree with on that 1!!! I grew up with it...outside and in the family also!!! You're in Fife mate...try livin here instead of jumpin on the 1st bus back there after a game!!!

I don't follow Scottish football , though if I did and was a Celtic fan I'd be saying Nothing about a bit of Corruption concerning players (All the top teams both sides off the border have done it over the yrs only a few have been caught) if there was a black cloud over my club concerning kids being abused . . Not that if its true is Horrific !

Honestly makes me pmsl when folk know nothing yet decide to comment. You've no idea the rivalry between Celtic and Rangers fans so trying to understand would be useless!! And why a neutral would bring up the kiddie fiddling is beyond me?
Maybe he's just trying to illustrate that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?

I know a little about the old firm rivalry and know its about much more than the game up there, but even with that knowledge I still think I'm inclined to agree with him.. :thumbs:

So by agreeing with lanesra I take it if tomorrow it came out that Alex Ferguson touched a few bairns up in training one day you'd immediately stop supporting Man U? Or would you continue to support and never say a word about a dodgy decision just incase someone brings up the abuse case? Genuine question that mate??
Theres having a word about a situation mate, and there's saying it over and over and over.. Same old shit that stirs up the same old feelings, time and time again..

Flicked the radio on just after 6pm to listen to a radio station that we have here in the west of Scotland...Clyde FM. They have a football phone every week night from 6-8pm Mon-Fri. Some of the callers do come on and make valid points but the Celtic fans??? FFS get a life and worry about your own club and what's goin on with it. Celtic have a big game in Europe tomorrow night i think and what do the Celtic fans want to talk about??? Rangers...Rangers and more fcukin Rangers. What the fcuk is it with this lot??? They're paraniod when Rangers are winning titles...cups etc and they're paranoid even when Rangers are at their lowest ebb ever!!! Playing Juve in ITaly tomorrow night and they want to come on and talk about Rangers and their demise....what a bunch of sad fcukin individuals!!!

The radio put on what they want us too hear mate...do you think the public want to listen to a sensible Celtic fan talking about the juve game or a half pissed fanny talking about the other side of Glasgow. Oh and for the benefit if everyone else there's just as much fannys on the blue side as there is on the green...:-)
Total nonsense about the 1st part mate...i've listened to it weekly for more years than i've been alive and you dont have to tell me about the fannies on both sides...i agree with on that 1!!! I grew up with it...outside and in the family also!!! You're in Fife mate...try livin here instead of jumpin on the 1st bus back there after a game!!!
I can imagine......:-)

Always cheated never defeted! Don't know how many of them I've heard say they should never have been down 3-0 makes me lol every time!!

lol Lukey. The way you talk a rangers fan has never moaned about a decision ffs... Lol

Theres having a word about a situation mate, and there's saying it over and over and over.. Same old shit that stirs up the same old feelings, time and time again..

Exactly!!! If you read the 1st post then its plain to see its posted as a huge dig at anyone connected with the teams and the area. I lowered it to that level because that's what was asked for. If you'd posted in a more appropriate manner then maybe some "intellegent response" as you put it may have been posted...Baw...BAG Haha ;+) Jokin Baw!!! Rangers guilty of certain things there's no doubt. They been punished harshly in some ways and lightly in others but look what they've already lost in revenue this and last year and its gonna continue for several more years so the punishment in the end will be huge!!!

As the man says "people in glass house shoudn't throws stanes ;()

Banters been good but i'm off to watch a decent game!!!