Matching Your Dog....

Bolio you been in game long time seen the best you don't get many irish born bred dog going to eng running the forley winner on a fen and drawing.

Gorger I don't even know of any Irish man who had the confidence to match against the top English dogs never mind draw.......well not since Master McGrath.....when greyhounds were still bred to course rather than sprint from A to B.

I tip my hat to you John.

why tll lies you hunted ardee in the 70 n 80s you were running on slemish easy hares coming on here letting on your an ould han ffs your GANG were freaking when you crossed the border wonder why. :hmm:

Very hard to interpret this post.

"your gang"?......for over twenty years Templeking and I hunted mostly alone except when we met O.O.M. and his gang to hunt around Carlow and Kildare for a couple of years after millenium year.

Why ever would I freak at crossing the border? I've been mixing with doggy men from Waterford, Cork, Limerick, Dublin, Dundalk and all parts in between since the 70's.

If you never ran a hare on Slemish you must be the only man in the North who didn't.

And finally you might want to do a search of all my posts and if you or anyone else finds a deliberate lie (as opposed to a mistake, which we can all make) POST IT UP LOUD AND CLEAR.

I never had much money but my word is important to me and I wont jeopardise it for the sake of a silly internet argument.

Now I have work in the morning so I'm off to bed.

• Like 2

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always baffles me why people try and shoot down the achievements of good dogs? What does it prove apart from making them look like jealous fuckers? Just man up,tip your hat and say well done that dog

its about having the best dog for me. i love condition my dogs and getting them as fit as i can. not about money for me i spend a good few quid on them with cars,fuel,fines,feeding and most of all tim

What's the point? Look at the hassle it causes. If your dog wins, does it make it a better dog or you a better dog man? I know folk like to test there dogs against the best but do you really need to g

Posted Images

No hounddog bully is a match dog a good one at that in last year forly final and won this years forley. What I'm sayin his style is to run all hares 3 or 4 mins while lucas likes to take them out asap. 2 ifferent type running styles. When uve 1000,s riding on a match you need a killer mate. I'm just glad I didn't lose

you s are brave men putting 1000 s on a dog i must be the only one that s in the recession

No hounddog bully is a match dog a good one at that in last year forly final and won this years forley. What I'm sayin his style is to run all hares 3 or 4 mins while lucas likes to take them out asap. 2 ifferent type running styles. When uve 1000,s riding on a match you need a killer mate. I'm just glad I didn't lose

you seen him in the flesh i,ve only seen 2 clips but only lasted 1to 2 min,s .

you s are brave men putting 1000 s on a dog i must be the only one that s in the recession

NANCY I WORK MY BALLS OFF AND PADDY POWER STILL THINKS IM IN RECESSION

Bolio you been in game long time seen the best you don't get many irish born bred dog going to eng running the forley winner on a fen and drawing.

Gorger I don't even know of any Irish man who had the confidence to match against the top English dogs never mind draw.......well not since Master McGrath.....when greyhounds were still bred to course rather than sprint from A to B.

I tip my hat to you John.

why tll lies you hunted ardee in the 70 n 80s you were running on slemish easy hares coming on here letting on your an ould han ffs your GANG were freaking when you crossed the border wonder why. :hmm:

Very hard to interpret this post.

"your gang"?......for over twenty years Templeking and I hunted mostly alone except when we met O.O.M. and his gang to hunt around Carlow and Kildare for a couple of years after millenium year.

Why ever would I freak at crossing the border? I've been mixing with doggy men from Waterford, Cork, Limerick, Dublin, Dundalk and all parts in between since the 70's.

If you never ran a hare on Slemish you must be the only man in the North who didn't.

And finally you might want to do a search of all my posts and if you or anyone else finds a deliberate lie (as opposed to a mistake, which we can all make) POST IT UP LOUD AND CLEAR.

I never had much money but my word is important to me and I wont jeopardise it for the sake of a silly internet argument.

Now I have work in the morning so I'm off to bed.

well said bolio there not many like u left in the coursing game. :thumbs:

As you'll be able to see when Buly's d.v.d comes out the dog kill's crap or average "rabbit's" as quick as any dog, Like all top dog's he know's when he's found a good one so he'll "ride it" he know's to bide his time I'm sure when the d.v.d's out he'll silence all "the crabber's" once and for all :thumbs:

• Like 2

BAW, 3 things:

1. As Fuji says, your a shit stirring b*****d

2. IMO, your also a time wasting b*****d as I wanted to hit the sack by 12 as I've got an early start

3. Can't remember the third but it was something about you being a b*****d :laugh:

Cheers, D.

• Like 3

Bolio don't pay any heed to that balloon he a bigot. You forgot more than he knows about dogs

and proud of it. now john back to the subject your dog was found out on camera all the people with pups of your dog are thinking what the fxxk.theres no crabbing here so dont get your mate to pull the post.as for ballons you might be a bit younger than me but i remember the ulster dog asso

dont see the point a runing dogs for money if [BANNED TEXT] dog makes u proud and it fills the pot am happy if thay catch there own meat in the season and a get a bit a crack way ma mates few days and nights out the house who really cares what the big mouths way there nothing gets away say lets be honest all i do is say aye and walk away most a there stuff will be killed in a pub or over a bar half the ones way these world beaters couldent walk a field FACT or have had dogs for a year or 2

• Like 2

THIS BULLY MUST BE SOME DOG ;)

hes like the rest of them just cant catch the ROCKETS

the truth is Lads all the Hype killing 11, 10, 8, 6, and to 3s, when it comes to the true match with a good winter Hare, they were not good enough, I have always said it a Hare is easier done on a wet day, on plough, on a seeds field, and as for Bully, he is only an ordinary dog, I certainly would not be in line for a pup of him or a lineing to a bitch, the Internet made ordinary dogs into champions overnight, without doing anything, you have made plodders look like champions,

• Like 1