Matching Your Dog....

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always baffles me why people try and shoot down the achievements of good dogs? What does it prove apart from making them look like jealous fuckers? Just man up,tip your hat and say well done that dog

its about having the best dog for me. i love condition my dogs and getting them as fit as i can. not about money for me i spend a good few quid on them with cars,fuel,fines,feeding and most of all tim

What's the point? Look at the hassle it causes. If your dog wins, does it make it a better dog or you a better dog man? I know folk like to test there dogs against the best but do you really need to g

Posted Images

Loftylads I asked cause your story different from jacks who owns bully jack told me at 16 months he was giving him away didn't fancy him. Proves you gota give him time to mature. And jimmy how do you know lucas 2 hares were bad how about he made them look bad bully first run 10 yrds on a plough 40 seconds later dead I wudnt say that was bad I wud say hare never got going but dog made it bad that what match dogs do make hares look bad. Lucas 2nd run was good hare but lucas looked tired and flat he wasn't right he only had 13 dayd after opertation lofty many others seen surgery work I've the pics to prove it I'd say lucas was 60% fit now what he been like 100% fit was on same land 15th dec he done 5\5 had two 4 minuters. When you put clips up whole match look at bully 2nd run he just follows it for 3 mins no turns just stays with it now maybe that's his style a lot lads didn't like it lads did like it that's dog game different styles for different men. Bully a class animal so is lucas I've been coming to eng for 4 years with him he run all land doing 3 and 4 and 5,s a lot good dog men seen him thatwhy I was bid £15,000 for him. We had great day me and jack got on great of course there was tenision but uve 2 best dogs about battling it out. But what loftylads and larkhill done jimmy was out of order yous let urselfs down whole country saying it even lofty rang appoligising as you showed poor sportsman ship. No one will ever know if jack wuda kilt his 3rd he had chances to slip he regret that. I cuda said his first hare didn't count but we just got on with it we didn't put that clip up showing 10 yrds on a plough. Both dogs very good there needs to be respect jimmy. As bully found yest a hare just to good for him maybe old karma came to him after what yous done. Need to draw a line under it respect both dogs.

• Like 5

Southcoast I've run cock fen top rabs I had lucas on it last dec run 4 kilt 2 not a good as coveney on the black were he did 2\3 last wed now there all top fens lucas run on. He been on timberland southkyne north kyne etc etc alway does his job men on this site been with me. So don't say silly things like he wudnt do it on yest land I've been on salsy land at Dhm

Loftylads I asked cause your story different from jacks who owns bully jack told me at 16 months he was giving him away didn't fancy him. Proves you gota give him time to mature. And jimmy how do you know lucas 2 hares were bad how about he made them look bad bully first run 10 yrds on a plough 40 seconds later dead I wudnt say that was bad I wud say hare never got going but dog made it bad that what match dogs do make hares look bad. Lucas 2nd run was good hare but lucas looked tired and flat he wasn't right he only had 13 dayd after opertation lofty many others seen surgery work I've the pics to prove it I'd say lucas was 60% fit now what he been like 100% fit was on same land 15th dec he done 5\5 had two 4 minuters. When you put clips up whole match look at bully 2nd run he just follows it for 3 mins no turns just stays with it now maybe that's his style a lot lads didn't like it lads did like it that's dog game different styles for different men. Bully a class animal so is lucas I've been coming to eng for 4 years with him he run all land doing 3 and 4 and 5,s a lot good dog men seen him thatwhy I was bid £15,000 for him. We had great day me and jack got on great of course there was tenision but uve 2 best dogs about battling it out. But what loftylads and larkhill done jimmy was out of order yous let urselfs down whole country saying it even lofty rang appoligising as you showed poor sportsman ship. No one will ever know if jack wuda kilt his 3rd he had chances to slip he regret that. I cuda said his first hare didn't count but we just got on with it we didn't put that clip up showing 10 yrds on a plough. Both dogs very good there needs to be respect jimmy. As bully found yest a hare just to good for him maybe old karma came to him after what yous done. Need to draw a line under it respect both dogs.

Wat at 16month he giving him away and a month later he enters him in the forley?? Lol I think u have your timescales wrong John he did miss a lot as a young pup but don't they all but ur right u do have to give them time to mature

It would have been good if bulldozer had his 3rd run my money would have been on him not to miss then it wouldnt have been a draw lucas had 3 runs to get a draw bulldozer had 2 fair play to john for matching but if lucas had run the land the forley was on yesterday ima he wouldnt have got near a hare after seeing his 2nd run fair play to both men be good to see a rematch on that land then bulldozer go over to john for a match.

Do you think the pup bulldozer bet in the final is better than Lucas then?

I think a lot of you dont really understand, what we like is a fast dog than can RUN SLOW, use his gears, + his head,

Thank you to Paulus, for cleaning the multiple account users,

In an ideal world we all want fast dogs that can run slow, unfortunately, there aren't many about. What I see of the fen dogs, its mediocre speeded dogs running slow. We all know a hare runs smart, has a great gear box, that's why it takes they plodders 5 minutes sometimes to wear them down. Hare doesn't know the dog following it has bags of stamina, it runs at a nice speed hoping to tire it out till its too late. What gets me is the arrogance of the fen lads. Yes we know it takes a special type of dog to catch on the fens and most land up and down the country most fast types will catch. But that don't make the fen dog better, it just makes it better for the fens and to be honest, that don't float my boat.

• Like 2

Southcoast I've run cock fen top rabs I had lucas on it last dec run 4 kilt 2 not a good as coveney on the black were he did 2\3 last wed now there all top fens lucas run on. He been on timberland southkyne north kyne etc etc alway does his job men on this site been with me. So don't say silly things like he wudnt do it on yest land I've been on salsy land at Dhm

Dec hares arent the same as feb hares and last week wasnt on best of fen was it john you still had 3 runs to bulldozers 2 shame there wasnt another hare to run you wouldnt be saying anything now like i said fair play to you for matching but bulldozer is a better dog than lucas.
  • Like 1

Dec hares arent the same as feb hares and last week wasnt on best of fen was it john you still had 3 runs to bulldozers 2 shame there wasnt another hare to run you wouldnt be saying anything now like i said fair play to you for matching but bulldozer is a better dog than lucas.

Would've, could've, should've........you should listen to yourself !!

Lucas missed one in the bulldozer match and bulldozer missed one yesterday.....no difference.

• Like 2

:laugh: see in the build up to this there were no mention of the ground being unsuitable. It was all hail the fens, this will desperate a good dog from a bad. Now it's the match wasn't really run on the real fens :laugh: now your saying bulldozer is a better dog than Lucas, wasn't that what the match was about, to see which was best? If your man had some balls to run one of the six hares he could have we would know the answer but he didn't and its a draw. That means no dogs better than the other btw.

• Like 1

how long does it take to get a couple clips put up...i was out yesterday recorded a run stuck it on you tube ask could someone move it to this site an bingo its done

Ahhhh but with coursing dogs, got to wait till the alcohol levels are right before revealing anything juicy.

• Like 1

Southcoast you have ur opinion mate I respect that like I have mine my dog 5 n half came comes from ire I came run yous on a fen bulldozer 2n half he cudnt beat a 5 n half year old dog it hurts you I can see that but ifs and but no one will know jack didn't slip it was a draw end of. Both dogs same age I'd take my dog simple reason all the site can say whether they agree my dog run any land ire, sco, wales, eng iafraid bully can't mate this why you stating clearly a proper fen It was a proper fen you mean yous didn't like dykes with reeds you want no escapes that to me not a proper dog. Jack was offered a bit of land he didn't like the reeds refused to run I took up the offer put puss up run it in all reeds back out into middle fen kilt him. That's a dog can run any land I've rang jack asked him to come to ire prove bully can run anywhere his answer was bully wudnt do ire. Now which dog looks the best pal.

• Like 1

how long does it take to get a couple clips put up...i was out yesterday recorded a run stuck it on you tube ask could someone move it to this site an bingo its done

Ahhhh but with coursing dogs, got to wait till the alcohol levels are right before revealing anything juicy.

ya but if theres two runs where the dog got the job done a bit quicker its more appealing. the best dog running on you tube in my opinion is mp spinner feck that shit clips of a dog running round half the country an then hare goes to ground its boring

As you'll be able to see when Buly's d.v.d comes out the dog kill's crap or average "rabbit's" as quick as any dog, Like all top dog's he know's when he's found a good one so he'll "ride it" he know's to bide his time I'm sure when the d.v.d's out he'll silence all "the crabber's" once and for all :thumbs:

oh for sure got some great quick kills on hares that wernt ready to die. I really don't understand where it's come from that bully is steady lol he just knows how to break down a top hare he knows they don't die quick they seem him run 2hares on the match I've run him from 13 month old [BANNED TEXT] jb but as u say pal DVD will shut em all up but u always hav jealous crabbers

he didn't know how to break down that hare the other day, the dog is probably a good dog , people arnt calling him it probably you they don't like coming out with stupid statements