Matching Your Dog....

You guys don't half get excited when the Guinness and bitter flows :laugh: let's keep it real guys and stop the petty pish. The mods have been kind enough to let this thread run to let everyone express their views and I thank them for it lets not get it pulled by acting like school lassies :thumbs:

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always baffles me why people try and shoot down the achievements of good dogs? What does it prove apart from making them look like jealous fuckers? Just man up,tip your hat and say well done that dog

its about having the best dog for me. i love condition my dogs and getting them as fit as i can. not about money for me i spend a good few quid on them with cars,fuel,fines,feeding and most of all tim

What's the point? Look at the hassle it causes. If your dog wins, does it make it a better dog or you a better dog man? I know folk like to test there dogs against the best but do you really need to g

Posted Images

THIS BULLY MUST BE SOME DOG ;)

hes like the rest of them just cant catch the ROCKETS
the truth is Lads all the Hype killing 11, 10, 8, 6, and to 3s, when it comes to the true match with a good winter Hare, they were not good enough, I have always said it a Hare is easier done on a wet day, on plough, on a seeds field, and as for Bully, he is only an ordinary dog, I certainly would not be in line for a pup of him or a lineing to a bitch, the Internet made ordinary dogs into champions overnight, without doing anything, you have made plodders look like champions,

Lot of truth there. I always said these 5/5 dogs were a lot of pish. Aye the odd day maybe but as you say, when it matters, they're struggling to get 2 and that's on the plough. I wouldn't say they are no good though, any dog that gets 2/3 this time of year is a good animal no matter where he is running. These 4,5 min chases do my box in, I f***ing hate it. Give me Ronnie O'Sullivan over Steve Davis any day of the week. But that's just me I guess :)

I am up early dew to taking ma lass to work early start for her 5 am, but I see Baw & fuji, probabaly just come in from Lamping,,

No lamping last night for me mate, have to get up this time to walk and clean out the dogs. Long story short, they're at the mates and he stays an hour n half away lol. I was out the night before though, wasn't the best. Got a grand total of 7 with 2 dogs :laugh:

BAW, 3 things:

1. As Fuji says, your a shit stirring b*****d

2. IMO, your also a time wasting b*****d as I wanted to hit the sack by 12 as I've got an early start

3. Can't remember the third but it was something about you being a b*****d :laugh:

Cheers, D.

Guilty of all 3 :laugh:

• Like 1

removed the alchy

BAW, 3 things:

2. IMO, your also a time wasting b*****d as I wanted to hit the sack by 12 as I've got an early start
3. Can't remember the third but it was something about you being a b*****d :laugh:

Cheers, D.

and far more......... :whistling:

removed the alchy

BAW, 3 things:

Cheers, D.

and far more......... :whistling:

Well done paulus :notworthy: credit to you. Good to see a mod using his loaf and allowing a thread to run when it's a powder keg subject like this. Credit to you pal :thumbs:

• Like 2

dogs must have some wind in them but there would be nothing more boring and non exciting than a 3 min 4 min 5 min or even a 6 min chase Cant beat a decent chase where the dog is trying its hardest not plodding along dont see the thrill in that but each to there own :boredom:

• Like 1

ive removed most of the drink talk from last night. this is for the lads using multiple accounts, i can see all your accounts :yes: even yours the member who tried to route your ip through a proxy in the states, if you look you will see ive removed 3 of your other accounts. keep it clean and on topic :thumbs:

p.s saying the other accounts belong to other family members wont wash either :laugh:

Right guys, paulus has kindly allowed this thread to run so we can 'discuss' the match. Doesn't mean he's gonna give us a free rein to act like dicks. If you can keep all bulldozer & Lucas posts to this one, I'm sure he'll appreciate that :thumbs:

Thanks paulus :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

• Like 1

dogs must have some wind in them but there would be nothing more boring and non exciting than a 3 min 4 min 5 min or even a 6 min chase Cant beat a decent chase where the dog is trying its hardest not plodding along dont see the thrill in that but each to there own :boredom:

I'm the same mate, but do you think we think that way cos of where we run? A 6 minute chase for me would be impossible especially with those plodder types. But on the fens, a fast dog doesn't seem to suit or they'd all have one. Or is it a case you only need 3 x 5 minute chases to fill 15 minutes of DVD compared to 10 x 1.5 minute chases :laugh:

ive removed most of the drink talk from last night. this is for the lads using multiple accounts, i can see all your accounts :yes: even yours the member who tried to route your ip through a proxy in the states, if you look you will see ive removed 3 of your other accounts. keep it clean and on topic :thumbs:

p.s saying the other accounts belong to other family members wont wash either :laugh:

So hide my ass doesn't work :laugh:

I'm the same mate, but do you think we think that way cos of where we run? A 6 minute chase for me would be impossible especially with those plodder types. But on the fens, a fast dog doesn't seem to suit or they'd all have one. Or is it a case you only need 3 x 5 minute chases to fill 15 minutes of DVD compared to 10 x 1.5 minute chases :laugh:

your right 30 seconds and its over a hill lost sight of the chase in and out fences in woods the hares would rip the piss out my we dogs on the fens wouldnt even try :icon_redface:

• Like 1