Matching Your Dog....

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always baffles me why people try and shoot down the achievements of good dogs? What does it prove apart from making them look like jealous fuckers? Just man up,tip your hat and say well done that dog

its about having the best dog for me. i love condition my dogs and getting them as fit as i can. not about money for me i spend a good few quid on them with cars,fuel,fines,feeding and most of all tim

What's the point? Look at the hassle it causes. If your dog wins, does it make it a better dog or you a better dog man? I know folk like to test there dogs against the best but do you really need to g

Posted Images

It's funny how quieter this thread is now paulus is watching for multiple accounts :laugh: funny that.

hahahaha. :victory:

Here Johnny how did you get on with that kid with the parvo dog, pm me if you like.

It's funny how quieter this thread is now paulus is watching for multiple accounts :laugh: funny that.

hope he keeps it up you might get a surprise who goes when he zooms in on a victim

So do I mate. I know a certain mod who used several accounts in days gone bye.,.... Not a mod anymore thankfully.

hope he keeps it up you might get a surprise who goes when he zooms in on a victim

So do I mate. I know a certain mod who used several accounts in days gone bye.,.... Not a mod anymore thankfully.

ya me to lol...paulus doing a good job in this section an he dosnt discriminate Edited by Gadaffe

Southcoast one day yous say dec hares the best when I prove he done 5\5 now dec hares not as good as feb. Will here another one in 2011 I was invited over 3 times in a month 15th jan my last trip was e0th feb lucas run 26 kilt 24 nooney lot other can confirm this that when jj bid £10k then j critmore £15k. Its like puttin bad clip up I don't hide but everyone knows now the other 2 clips are good otherwise they wuda been plastered on U/tube so yous only making urself look bad.

• Like 3

Baw you c**t,,, just sat here for an hour to catch up with this thread,,,, I've got things to do,,,

Been for a race this morning,,, ran 3 killed feck all,,, but I blame, the heavy land,,the stubble being to long,,the hedges to thik ,,the hikers I bumbled in to,,the seeded land being to short,, and my binoculars,, for not spoting the easy ones,,,,

• Like 5

ya me to lol...paulus doing a good job in this section an he dosnt discriminate

I wish he was the only one on this section to be honest. That sounds too sucky lol, your still a dick paulus :laugh:

• Like 1

Baw you c**t,,, just sat here for an hour to catch up with this thread,,,, I've got things to do,,,

Been for a race this morning,,, ran 3 killed feck all,,, but I blame, the heavy land,,the stubble being to long,,the hedges to thik ,,the hikers I bumbled in to,,the seeded land being to short,, and my binoculars,, for not spoting the easy ones,,,,

:laugh: your 24 hours too late mate, the hares were slow up on till noon yesterday, then they were flying :laugh: get yourself down the fens tomo, them windmills slow them down apparently...... ;)

Southcoast you have ur opinion mate I respect that like I have mine my dog 5 n half came comes from ire I came run yous on a fen bulldozer 2n half he cudnt beat a 5 n half year old dog it hurts you I can see that but ifs and but no one will know jack didn't slip it was a draw end of. Both dogs same age I'd take my dog simple reason all the site can say whether they agree my dog run any land ire, sco, wales, eng iafraid bully can't mate this why you stating clearly a proper fen It was a proper fen you mean yous didn't like dykes with reeds you want no escapes that to me not a proper dog. Jack was offered a bit of land he didn't like the reeds refused to run I took up the offer put puss up run it in all reeds back out into middle fen kilt him. That's a dog can run any land I've rang jack asked him to come to ire prove bully can run anywhere his answer was bully wudnt do ire. Now which dog looks the best pal.

John with all due respect mate I can't see the "point" in Jack running your dog over in Ireland ? If he want's to "run field rabbit's" there's hundred's of place's in England where he can and doe's run "field rabbit's", The reason you come to England is to run on the "Fen's" and fair play to you you are a very dedicated man to do so, but there is really no point in travelling in the "opposite" direction to run "field rabbit's" in Ireland when England offer's exactly the same plus fen land, Salisbury plain down land and as many field place's as you would want. just my opinion mate :thumbs:

I'd also say that a dog at 51/2 year old is if it's been managed "properly" is at his peak whereas it could be argued that a dog at 29 month's old is still "learning his trade".

Edited by carp777

Its about showing your dog carp not a one trick pony mate if I'm honest I find that answer an excuse its not about field rabbits its showing bully can run anywhere as was said last week at match bully a repution to keep and justify £1000 know me and probably most of us want a dog run any land the way the game so hot now.

• Like 1

Loftylads I asked cause your story different from jacks who owns bully jack told me at 16 months he was giving him away didn't fancy him. Proves you gota give him time to mature. And jimmy how do you know lucas 2 hares were bad how about he made them look bad bully first run 10 yrds on a plough 40 seconds later dead I wudnt say that was bad I wud say hare never got going but dog made it bad that what match dogs do make hares look bad. Lucas 2nd run was good hare but lucas looked tired and flat he wasn't right he only had 13 dayd after opertation lofty many others seen surgery work I've the pics to prove it I'd say lucas was 60% fit now what he been like 100% fit was on same land 15th dec he done 5\5 had two 4 minuters. When you put clips up whole match look at bully 2nd run he just follows it for 3 mins no turns just stays with it now maybe that's his style a lot lads didn't like it lads did like it that's dog game different styles for different men. Bully a class animal so is lucas I've been coming to eng for 4 years with him he run all land doing 3 and 4 and 5,s a lot good dog men seen him thatwhy I was bid £15,000 for him. We had great day me and jack got on great of course there was tenision but uve 2 best dogs about battling it out. But what loftylads and larkhill done jimmy was out of order yous let urselfs down whole country saying it even lofty rang appoligising as you showed poor sportsman ship. No one will ever know if jack wuda kilt his 3rd he had chances to slip he regret that. I cuda said his first hare didn't count but we just got on with it we didn't put that clip up showing 10 yrds on a plough. Both dogs very good there needs to be respect jimmy. As bully found yest a hare just to good for him maybe old karma came to him after what yous done. Need to draw a line under it respect both dogs.

it,s time to let it go to much said if you,s had it to do again maybe you,s would have done thing,s a bit diffrent .at the end of the day it was the hare that showed the dog,s have a weakness when they met the best. :thumbs: