Matching Your Dog....

Was 1- 1 other guy pulled his pup out cudnt take another run. So bully won.

well said better fitter dog won .. Alas ...
how? its 1-1
it was 2-1 did u ring the firm tonight forger i mean gorger to back u up aww how cute

stop telling porkies Mark you are full of it the dog was slipped on a dead hare that jumped out of the pipe can we see this clip please

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always baffles me why people try and shoot down the achievements of good dogs? What does it prove apart from making them look like jealous fuckers? Just man up,tip your hat and say well done that dog

its about having the best dog for me. i love condition my dogs and getting them as fit as i can. not about money for me i spend a good few quid on them with cars,fuel,fines,feeding and most of all tim

What's the point? Look at the hassle it causes. If your dog wins, does it make it a better dog or you a better dog man? I know folk like to test there dogs against the best but do you really need to g

Posted Images

people are crabbing lucas.people are crabbing bulldozer.they are at the top of our league at the minute boys.i wish i owned either dog. :victory:

you can tell they are good dogs ;) .......with the amount of agro they cause with all the jeoulos people oot there...if they were crap why would people be on here arguing aboot them every night :laugh:

Like i said before these dogs wont be forgotten in a hurry :thumbs:

How are men with properly tested dogs ruining anything for "ordinary lurcher men"? If you don't want to use these studs you don't have to....it's not compulsory!

I personally have not the slightest interest in shooting but I don't lurk around the shooting section stalking those who do. If I hadn't any experience of running on fenland I would never have the brass neck to criticise those who have.

To slag off Lucas is to slag off the men who have seen him run and deemed him worthy. Men like Noony are no fools, have ran on the fens for years and know what kind of dog they need. I haven't seen Lucas in the flesh but some very experienced men have, and one old timer told me that he'd seen all the top dogs from Laddie to the present run and Lucas was up there with the best of them. I'll take his word over anyone who has never stepped foot on big land if you dont mind.

• Like 6

Any body got a Link to this film?

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=lucas+on+a+real+hare&oq=lucas&gs_l=youtube.1.0.35i39j0l9.2686.5290.0.8752.5.5.0.0.0.0.82.364.5.5.0...0.0...1ac.1.A25Hc8gKgPE

Here it is Tomo but in fairness the dog killed two in a row before this and the bulldozer crowd deliberately didn't put those two runs on the tube. A bit contrived if you ask me.

no he killed one before and one after get your facts right before u put ya tongue up gorgers rusty sheriffs badge as people criticise us for not puttin other runs on il put it up its kicking before the dog gets to it lol il add a link on here here we r gorger il show Lucas killing his first duffer

How are men with properly tested dogs ruining anything for "ordinary lurcher men"? If you don't want to use these studs you don't have to....it's not compulsory!

I personally have not the slightest interest in shooting but I don't lurk around the shooting section stalking those who do. If I hadn't any experience of running on fenland I would never have the brass neck to criticise those who have.

To slag off Lucas is to slag off the men who have seen him run and deemed him worthy. Men like Noony are no fools, have ran on the fens for years and know what kind of dog they need. I haven't seen Lucas in the flesh but some very experienced men have, and one old timer told me that he'd seen all the top dogs from Laddie to the present run and Lucas was up there with the best of them. I'll take his word over anyone who has never stepped foot on big land if you dont mind.

good post mate

Bolio they lettin themselves down mate the whole country talking about them. Bulldozer a good dog but he drew against few top dogs these lads find that hard to stomach can't win them all loftylads bulldozer found out today some hares just to strong for dogs mate. You gota gve the puss credit sometime.

• Like 3

have you got a lurcher now since you left mayo street.stick with your memories mate.

• Like 1

Bolio they lettin themselves down mate the whole country talking about them. Bulldozer a good dog but he drew against few top dogs these lads find that hard to stomach can't win them all loftylads bulldozer found out today some hares just to strong for dogs mate. You gota gve the puss credit sometime.

gorger you stealing my wee saying (give the hare some credit)

There's no shame in any dog missing a hare......but to crab a dog for missing and then crab a hare for being killed quickly sounds more like sour grapes than an honest appraisal of the situation. Like I said, well done Bulldozer and well done Lucas.

If only some people had the honesty of these great dogs......!

Any body got a Link to this film?

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=lucas+on+a+real+hare&oq=lucas&gs_l=youtube.1.0.35i39j0l9.2686.5290.0.8752.5.5.0.0.0.0.82.364.5.5.0...0.0...1ac.1.A25Hc8gKgPE

Here it is Tomo but in fairness the dog killed two in a row before this and the bulldozer crowd deliberately didn't put those two runs on the tube. A bit contrived if you ask me.

no he killed one before and one after get your facts right before u put ya tongue up gorgers rusty sheriffs badge as people criticise us for not puttin other runs on il put it up its kicking before the dog gets to it lol il add a link on here here we r gorger il show Lucas killing his first duffer

kep cool mate...theres a lot of MEN round ireland doesnt want this thread pulled .its all right if you have a few quid but to ask 750 for service ffs .this hunting life is supossed to be about having the crack.AND xposing wronguns would anybody in their right mind pay a stud fee of these 2 dogs .and they dont even donate....free advertising went badly wrong.