Share Your Stories Of The Roughest Pubs You Drank In !!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i wouldn call those rough pubs ,id call them pubs with charachter lol

I had a few pints yrs ago waiting for a fellah about a dog...... A small place called Thurnscoe (Speling) Yorkshire cant remeber the name of the pup but was on the main drag, That was the roughest shi

Aye right ! Lol lol......back home at 9?......did ya big felt tip run out? Lol lol lol

The hole in the wall brixham harbour when the beama trawlers come back from sea :icon_eek:

I ran the pub for a few months.Feck what an eye opener that was...

the vodka bar in peterhead makes that look like the ritz

Have you ever been in the pub i mentioned when the trawlermen are back?

rebuilt the habour wall 1983 or was it 85 yep like fishing habours bud newlyn takes some beating too allthough cleethorps pier ranks as one of the maddest grab a granny nights

Dolphin and the Swordfish, on Britains Toughest Pubs as well. Guys just piss at the bar, saves more time for drinking when the trawlers are in. :laugh:

Also Top Hat Club in Blackburn and the Old Yate's Wine lodge that still had a spittoon in the late seventies :yes:

Cheers, D.

My local is 'ember dining' prim and proper bullshit and i hate it :cray: £3.95 a pint, full of fanjita on a weekend though :thumbs:

Give me a dive any day of the week, usually go to the working mans club for cheap pints, bit of pool and bingo :laugh: 22 going on 90 :whistling:

• Like 1

My local is 'ember dining' prim and proper bullshit and i hate it :cray: £3.95 a pint, full of fanjita on a weekend though :thumbs:

Give me a dive any day of the week, usually go to the working mans club for cheap pints, bit of pool and bingo :laugh: 22 going on 90 :whistling:

BINGO :icon_eek:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

alot of pubs dont shut ......use to come out the nightclub and in to the waterloo pub in bridgewater...................the old days ,....thank feck i grew out of that shite........

alot of the rougher clubs in town are almost 24 hours, they close for an hours cleaning so by the time youve had a kebab and got fags you can start again

• Like 1

The hole in the wall brixham harbour when the beama trawlers come back from sea :icon_eek:

so you,ll no the ramseys.then,,and the rest of the gy boys.

the vodka bar in peterhead makes that look like the ritz

Have you ever been in the pub i mentioned when the trawlermen are back?

i live in paignton mate. and i dont think thos pubs are rough . but saying that i worked on the boats so the pubs become ur front room .

BINGO :icon_eek:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

When the prize is usually over £200 it's worth a quid!! :laugh:

many moons ago in W-ton, a plce called the French Duck wine bar-pub, heard that they had 3 blokes on the door all 1st+ 2nd Dan in Karate. It kicked of one sat night with load of wolves fans, the door man ended up in the A+E . :laugh: carnt( beat )size 10 in the balls :yes: