Share Your Stories Of The Roughest Pubs You Drank In !!

The roughest pub I drank in was called the "Clarence" it had its own dungeon with a cage for any unfortunate pisshead who got handcuffed to the bar pumps then carried down to the cage to be striped off and fed beer through the bars for hours on end, then the doors would be open to the public and the dungeon would be full of people ! They would lock the doors on a Saturday night and let us out on Monday for work, they would skin rabbits on the bar and then microwave them with the juke box on the highest level.... deals going on all day and night with whatever dodgy gear was on offer ! We lived there day and night until the council had enough ...I think it`s a card shop now ffs I love rough pubs ,lets hear your stories !!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i wouldn call those rough pubs ,id call them pubs with charachter lol

I had a few pints yrs ago waiting for a fellah about a dog...... A small place called Thurnscoe (Speling) Yorkshire cant remeber the name of the pup but was on the main drag, That was the roughest shi

Aye right ! Lol lol......back home at 9?......did ya big felt tip run out? Lol lol lol

im barred from all pubs went this pub in scuzzland one time some locals started who had been bullying landlord we threw em out landlord loved us my turn for a round landlord said " i like u, free round" 68 notes buzzin n a pack o peanuts

I had a few pints yrs ago waiting for a fellah about a dog...... A small place called Thurnscoe (Speling) Yorkshire cant remeber the name of the pup but was on the main drag, That was the roughest shit hole iv ever been in, If you were 6ft in this palce you were small they all had shaven heads and as wide as the door. And all the woman in there honestly look like the men but ever single woman had jet black hair but just like the men and spoke rough as fcuk. Only had 2 pints and the fellah tuned up and it was back too his thank fcuk. Got too his and there was 6 house standing in this street iam talking 1/4mile long the rest had no roof's or anything..! Got too his and too be fair i thought it was just an old disused house NOPE its his, I ask too use the toilet and he said na your alright just piss there in the garden....

I honestly was never happyer too leave a place........

• Like 3

cant say ive been in what you'd call a rough pub, been in some dives and been in some that are supposed to be rough places but didnt see anything out the ordinary ....

scots grey bullwell nottingham ...full of nutters was on the programme top 10 hardest pubs ..they had a good football team they where playing another pub team in a big game and called into the other teams pub the night before and left a pigs head on the bar .. anoher game they looked like losing in the cup one of ther fans drove a car on the pitch they won the replay and went on to win the cup ...i used to go in with my uncles but would`nt go near the place on my own..

Edited by the_stig

there was a pub in my home town (now knocked down) it had an old dance floor upstairs that was made into a boxing ring, if anyone had a disagreement with anyone it was upstairs to sort it out with the gloves on, it had a bad reputation but i loved it as it was full of caracters. i used to go in on a friday after work, buy 1/4 of hash, a few pints and a couple of joints then home.

• Like 1