Share Your Stories Of The Roughest Pubs You Drank In !!

Wouldn't say it was rough, more bizarre Cleopatras in Glasgow. first time I was in it this girl handcuffed herself to me and told me the key was at her flat, and the only way I was getting loose was to go home with her and f**k her. Thing is I would have happily done it anyway, she was plain looking but had a tidy body. Don't know if the place is still open or not.

Clatty Pats on great western Rd, now called Viper, still the same

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i wouldn call those rough pubs ,id call them pubs with charachter lol

I had a few pints yrs ago waiting for a fellah about a dog...... A small place called Thurnscoe (Speling) Yorkshire cant remeber the name of the pup but was on the main drag, That was the roughest shi

Aye right ! Lol lol......back home at 9?......did ya big felt tip run out? Lol lol lol

I had a few pints yrs ago waiting for a fellah about a dog...... A small place called Thurnscoe (Speling) Yorkshire cant remeber the name of the pup but was on the main drag, That was the roughest shit hole iv ever been in, If you were 6ft in this palce you were small they all had shaven heads and as wide as the door. And all the woman in there honestly look like the men but ever single woman had jet black hair but just like the men and spoke rough as fcuk. Only had 2 pints and the fellah tuned up and it was back too his thank fcuk. Got too his and there was 6 house standing in this street iam talking 1/4mile long the rest had no roof's or anything..! Got too his and too be fair i thought it was just an old disused house NOPE its his, I ask too use the toilet and he said na your alright just piss there in the garden....

I honestly was never happyer too leave a place........

stabba has moved now :whistling::tongue2:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

Lol, scott K always telling us storys about the times in there when he was going in wae JP Mciv funny shit man, jp was a naughty boy alright!

aye was wild awrite haha, last i heard was all that mob fae queensx that was drinkin in it, guy that owned it years ago was an old c**t, jumped up john i used to call him, just 1 a them guys i hated fae the off, an the feeling were mutual, used to get crackin hash in there tho :boogy:

Infact always remember the story the time all the lads were out the backs ratting wae the terriers, the coppers turned up n asked what the fuk they were up to, next thing JP picks up a dead rat n bites the head clean of then spitting it at there feet n replying "That's whit we're fukin dane" haha c**ts just about turned n walked away haha.

Infact always remember the story the time all the lads were out the backs ratting wae the terriers, the coppers turned up n asked what the fuk they were up to, next thing JP picks up a dead rat n bites the head clean of then spitting it at there feet n replying "That's whit we're fukin dane" haha c**ts just about turned n walked away haha.

he was a fruit loop at the best a times, never mind way a few bottles a bucky in him, i went on my 1st ever dig way him, an begged kev not to take me back unless he wasnae there :laugh: