Christmas gripes......

Was in the centre the other week, the missus said "I'm away into primark" i peered in and it was rammed so I replied "well I'll just wait here then" and took a seat, as I looked left and then right the whole 4 benches were lined with men of all ages who like me had thought "f**k that" :laugh:

That was the 'man creche'!

• Like 4

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I still like Xmas itself, being with family and meeting friends, but the 3 month run-up to it is tedious. If I get one more CD I don't want I'll scream. Still love seeing walshie juniors face light u

just got back in from the trafford centre, i hate shopping love crimbo though, seeing the kids faces when they dont get what they want it's just so expensive when the fat t**t with the beard comes

Liar,,,,,,, you forgot the decimal point.... £ 1.50...

Lost all interest in the commercial aspect and ain't even remotely religious so none of all that business interested me either, just saw it as a week of doing naff all but getting leathered............then I had a kid and it was like turning the clock back to when I was a kid, loving buying all the toys, getting a tree, putting the decs up, can't wait til Christmas day so I can watch her opening her new toys. The only thing I really hate is the crowded shops, but we have the internet now so you don't even have to leave the house to get pressies.

Going back to the original post though....can't be doing with it when people tell YOU what to buy THEM, takes all the fun out of it....you might aswell just give them money!! or maybe she just wanted you to look like a bellend carrying a 2 meter long multi coloured caterpillar through town? in which case, I like her style!! :laugh:

• Like 3

Was in the centre the other week, the missus said "I'm away into primark" i peered in and it was rammed so I replied "well I'll just wait here then" and took a seat, as I looked left and then right the whole 4 benches were lined with men of all ages who like me had thought "f**k that" :laugh:

:clapper: All looking bored to tears and pissed off, right? :laugh:

it begs the question, why oh why oh why do they insist on taking us with them?? I really don't get that at all! My mrs asks me to go shopping with her and then when I'm propping something up bored to tears while she tries on 17 outfits (and then puts them all back!!) she moans at me for "deliberately looking bored" :huh: ....erm, trust me...it ain't an act! And I'm sure these sodding shops deliberately design these buildings so you can't get the internet on your phone anywhere within 50 yards of a changing room :censored: These shops are missing a trick, if they have a gadget shop style section near their changing rooms they'd make a fortune!

• Like 2

it begs the question, why oh why oh why do they insist on taking us with them?? I really don't get that at all! My mrs asks me to go shopping with her and then when I'm propping something up bored to tears while she tries on 17 outfits (and then puts them all back!!) she moans at me for "deliberately looking bored" :huh: ....erm, trust me...it ain't an act! And I'm sure these sodding shops deliberately design these buildings so you can't get the internet on your phone anywhere within 50 yards of a changing room :censored: These shops are missing a trick, if they have a gadget shop style section near their changing rooms they'd make a fortune!

PMSL i think that's standard fare for every male in a relationship/married at Christmas time, woman "ughhhh why are you even here if you're just going to have a face on all day?" BECAUSE YOU f*****g DRAGGED ME ALONG PET!!! :cray: i would rather be tied up and left alone with Jimmy Savile than face Primark etc at this time of year.

• Like 3

you not kidding mate yesterday i was in selfridges and it was packed with flat dick

then i went upstairs and there were all the husbands and boyfriends

in the gadget section all trying to fly them little helicopters

and race then midget remote controlled cars

you could see some of them getting really competitive

and all thinking i hope i get one of these for xmas

women just dont get it about us not liking shopping

last year after asking and asking what she wanted for xmas she said "surprise me"

well the look on her face when she got a mountain bike was feckin priceless

i was dying to laugh but held my nerve, so i asked her the other day "what do you want for xmas"

she said "i dont know" so i said "should i surprise you"

i got a look as if to say "you f****n dare"

• Like 3

you not kidding mate yesterday i was in selfridges and it was packed with flat dick

last year after asking and asking what she wanted for xmas she said "surprise me"

i was dying to laugh but held my nerve, so i asked her the other day "what do you want for xmas"

a mountain bike???!!! you are a legend!!! :laugh:

it did'nt have the same effect as when i bought the kids new bikes..........haahaaa

it did'nt have the same effect as when i bought the kids new bikes..........haahaaa

maybe she was hoping for a BMX?