Christmas gripes......

I hate shopping especially at Christmas. I'm going shopping today for 1 item and its filling me with dread. I've held off as long as I can but alas the day has come. It's a present for my niece. I wanted to get her something simple like a fishing rod or a lamp but alas it wasn't to be. She insisted on a 2 meter f*****g multi colored caterpillar!!!! I mean tae f**k!!!! I need to buy this monster and carry it back to the car!!!! Best of it is, she is 14!!!

Anyone else with crimbo gripes....

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I still like Xmas itself, being with family and meeting friends, but the 3 month run-up to it is tedious. If I get one more CD I don't want I'll scream. Still love seeing walshie juniors face light u

just got back in from the trafford centre, i hate shopping love crimbo though, seeing the kids faces when they dont get what they want it's just so expensive when the fat t**t with the beard comes

Liar,,,,,,, you forgot the decimal point.... £ 1.50...

i stopped xmas in our house after one of my lads asked for a suluki cross one year :whistling:

:laugh: hope you disowned the c**t.

I would have bought it online if I knew I had enough time. Only found out on Wednesday. My fault for asking I suppose. Never thought I'd have got that response right enough!!!!