Christmas gripes......

I kinda like xmas, its great for the kids, no as good now that I'm Santa but still get excited about it. Woman hasn't held back this year with her list though all the usal and oh a wee pair a Ugg boots aswell! f****n 220quid for a pair of the most ugly things you'll ever see!!! Oh well, if it keeps her happy n shuts her up it'll be worth it! Think I'm getting socks this year? Again!!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I still like Xmas itself, being with family and meeting friends, but the 3 month run-up to it is tedious. If I get one more CD I don't want I'll scream. Still love seeing walshie juniors face light u

just got back in from the trafford centre, i hate shopping love crimbo though, seeing the kids faces when they dont get what they want it's just so expensive when the fat t**t with the beard comes

Liar,,,,,,, you forgot the decimal point.... £ 1.50...

Pmsl marshman, here was me thinking I had it bad shopping for an 8 foot caterpillar :laugh: if it makes you feel better, bask in the knowledge you've taught me, there is always someone worse off than yourself :laugh:

• Like 1

@baw. Lol mate other than that I love Christmas ! Now the new year that really gets me down Thinking about what a shite year it was and hoping the next will be better lol . Nah I'm only joking everyone I'm a very happy person really! You only have to think of families that will be missing people this Christmas that can't be with them to make you appreciate and cherish the festive season. Merry Christmas to everyone and a happy new year!

• Like 2

just got back in from the trafford centre, i hate shopping

love crimbo though, seeing the kids faces when they dont get what they want

it's just so expensive when the fat t**t with the beard comes

i'm on about the mother-in-law not father christmas

• Like 5

xmas is a good break for me,kids enjoy it too,and i can sit in front of woodburner drinking port and not feel guilty about doing f.....k all.what does make me laugh is...all the council estates round me all put up the crabby pound shop decorations,especially those nasty blow up santas and put em on thier lawns. all in 6 weeks before xmas......and before you all say im a snob i was bought up in a council hse,the mobile hm......