best hunting book of all time

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jock of the bushvelt... Is an interesting read

Watership down for me, fkn classic. I've started reading chicken licken, I've got a bad feeling about it......

A good book to one person may not be the same to another, so I don't feel i could answer what is the Best Hunting Book Of All time or which is the best one I have read. I Do know I have many in my co

A good book to one person may not be the same to another, so I don't feel i could answer what is the Best Hunting Book Of All time or which is the best one I have read.

I Do know I have many in my collection which I would not part with and often read over and over again. :thumbs:

Edited by Sirius
  • Like 2

i second sirius post above but also got a couple in my own collection.the great game and king of the norfolk poachers being 2 i like reading again and again . but tbh the one i think will be my all time favourite is coming hopefully in santas sack lol darcys new coursing one .

darcys little terrier books but for something different a sporting chance by daniel p mannix hunting coyotes with cheetahs and taking ducks in flight with a boomarang all with accompanying photos and all other unusual methods of hunting i beleive the same man wrote all creatures great and small

the first book i ever read about hunting was a guide to ferreting by graham wellstead ( i think). it fueled my addiction and after that i never looked back. recently read a few jack ivester lloyd books craking read. still got alot more reading to go thou :laugh: :laugh:

i stay clear of some authors thou because i like to read about humans not gods!!!