Your best non hunting Xmas present

My ol fella was ex raf he bought me and my brother toy aeroplanes one year :blink: ......we lived in a block of flats at the time after playing football with them for a few hours we slung them out the window,needless to say they didnt fly !............Next year we got a football :D

Evil Kinevel and Grifters :icon_eek: ....flash c**ts !

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A weekend away with jimmy saville. Gave me the bumps all weekend, jokes on him cause it wasn't even my birthday...:-)

i got a bat and ball 1 yr but the bat was bloody useless it just hung upside down in the cupboard all day lol

a pair of replica six guns in a presentation case lined with red velvet i was about 10 and can still remember the feeling when i unwrapped them and opened the box up and that was 48 years ago .feck me

What was your favourite non hunting present as a kid? Mine was an electronic football game called jimmy. Load of pish compared to today's games but the hours of fun I had with that lol. It was basically LEDs that were the players, you pressed corresponding buttons to light up that player. Either played the comp or yer Pal. You could be any team cos all it was was a bit of plastic with the names on lol. What was yours?

Well mate, I know this is the opposite to what you asked, but.......... One Xmas My missus bought me a pair of Muckboots, a pair of good quality boot socks, a "Le Chameu" silk tie, (whith pheasant print), a pair of shooting mitts, and Lurcher book by Frank Sheardown. I think, after all these years, she knows what I like !! LOL !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

• Like 1

I got a replica SLR - it was the dugsboz, absolute ringer for the real thing, detachable mag the lot......anyroads we were playing round the flats in Larky and plod arrived.....I got lifted cos they thought it was a real weapon and they wanted it off me....wouldnae give up my prized SLR, so I got lifted and returned home.....must have been the balaclava and the dpm........was only about 10 or 11! Was not allowed out with it after that.......pah!