Your best non hunting Xmas present

I think I know the chippy your talking about. Is it the lass with the hunch or the one with the beard?

dont know the one with the hunch but the one with the beard is Rake ya cheeky c**t... Lol

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A weekend away with jimmy saville. Gave me the bumps all weekend, jokes on him cause it wasn't even my birthday...:-)

i got a bat and ball 1 yr but the bat was bloody useless it just hung upside down in the cupboard all day lol

a pair of replica six guns in a presentation case lined with red velvet i was about 10 and can still remember the feeling when i unwrapped them and opened the box up and that was 48 years ago .feck me

:D there is something sexy about woman who work in chippies..... I dunno if it's the greasy hair, the plukes, they overalls or the way they give you far too much salt n fuckall sauce!!!!

i think it's possible the wrist action when dishing out the vinegar..... "A wee bit mate hen".... Oft!!!!!

You on the phone mate, fkn murder. I typed in Hartson earlier and it printed Harrison. f**k knows why

aye and you can't edit aff it, how annoying is that!!!

gotta be my action man figures where you could move his eyes with the button at the back of his head and the jeep with a bazooka on the back, came with heavy pionted rubber bullets,i struggled to cock the spring, lethal it was,be banned in todays gay,soft society

my favourite was i think the first home computer game were you could play tennis.it had a line either side of your tv and made a sound beep beep beep beep and when you put it on fast play it went beep beep beep beep beep beep beep :laugh: :laugh: as the ball bounced of the roof and sides of your tv :boogy: sorry i got rid now

I had a real smart and quick as hell radio controlled model Porshe touring car. Loved it, only downside was waiting for the batteries to charge! Also it was on the same frequency as my bros piece of shite and his interfered with mine and drove it straight into the pond! I was gutted and pissed as hell with the little b*****d!

Got a telescope one year too, but that's about all I can remember other than the standard mountain/bmx bikes.

gotta be my action man figures where you could move his eyes with the button at the back of his head and the jeep with a bazooka on the back, came with heavy pionted rubber bullets,i struggled to cock the spring, lethal it was,be banned in todays gay,soft society

Eagle eye wasn't it? I had that one too.