Your best non hunting Xmas present

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A weekend away with jimmy saville. Gave me the bumps all weekend, jokes on him cause it wasn't even my birthday...:-)

i got a bat and ball 1 yr but the bat was bloody useless it just hung upside down in the cupboard all day lol

a pair of replica six guns in a presentation case lined with red velvet i was about 10 and can still remember the feeling when i unwrapped them and opened the box up and that was 48 years ago .feck me

:D lab. Did any woman try it on with you's when you were young? I remember in the chippy, it had a space invaders game. Me n the mate both about 12/13, playing away when these 2 twenty something's came in marak. I'm playing away, look round and ones trying to suck the face off the mate. I say trying cos he was squirming like she was trying to eat him lol. He panicked like f**k and legged it :D

lol.... No, but there's a lassie in the chippie I go to know who defo fancies me. Everytime I'm in she asks me "if I'd like a bit of brown?"... Dirty bitch!!!

Thurs something very wrong in your heed son !

Ok sensible now.... One of my favourite presents was my Lynx Parralax golf bag when I was about 14... It was a your bag and the dogs bollocks. And I remember I wanted a sledge that basically looked identical to a snow mobile, was about 200 quid o think? Was told politely to f**k right off!!... Lo

:D lab. Did any woman try it on with you's when you were young? I remember in the chippy, it had a space invaders game. Me n the mate both about 12/13, playing away when these 2 twenty something's came in marak. I'm playing away, look round and ones trying to suck the face off the mate. I say trying cos he was squirming like she was trying to eat him lol. He panicked like f**k and legged it :D

lol.... No, but there's a lassie in the chippie I go to know who defo fancies me. Everytime I'm in she asks me "if I'd like a bit of brown?"... Dirty bitch!!!

Thurs something very wrong in your heed son !

lol..... Bugger of tramp!! Am waiting on concrete arriving and bored!!!..:-)

You painting the white lines at ibrox lab

oh how I would love a tin of paint and set free in ibrox....lol now that would be a Xmas present. Ahhahahaha

'lab-tastic' timestamp='1355220907' post='2939084']

A weekend away with jimmy saville. Gave me the bumps all weekend, jokes on him cause it wasn't even my birthday...:-)

And your best non hunting present this years going to be that inflatable sex doll you bought yourself ?. :blink::whistling:

'lab-tastic' timestamp='1355220907' post='2939084']

And your best non hunting present this years going to be that inflatable sex doll you bought yourself ?. :blink::whistling:

And thanks very much for sending it through. I've had to make the holes alot bigger in it bits it fine now. Thanks again...;-)

You sure she not trying to deal some heroin ,maybe she thinks you look like a smack head :o

You sure she not trying to deal some heroin ,maybe she thinks you look like a smack head :o

that could be it, it is a ruff area!!! Still think she fancies me though. As smack heads go I'm not to bad a looking one, the tooth that I have is pretty white still.... Lol