Your best non hunting Xmas present

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A weekend away with jimmy saville. Gave me the bumps all weekend, jokes on him cause it wasn't even my birthday...:-)

i got a bat and ball 1 yr but the bat was bloody useless it just hung upside down in the cupboard all day lol

a pair of replica six guns in a presentation case lined with red velvet i was about 10 and can still remember the feeling when i unwrapped them and opened the box up and that was 48 years ago .feck me

a pair of replica six guns in a presentation case lined with red velvet i was about 10 and can still remember the feeling when i unwrapped them and opened the box up and that was 48 years ago .feck me i shot some indians with them lol.oh and they were exact replicas of wyatt earps .

Edited by boyo
  • Like 2

certainly not mate,they do come up from time to time.they werent allowed to be copied or kept.once you left the ss they were returned.or removed if you died in battle.himmler kept them in wewelsburg castle.last days of the war he had them placed somewhere in the castles mountain and sealed of with expolsives.its enscribed in the inside of the officers name and the year,and his ss number.bears himmlers signature.

Favourite for me was my first train set that was handed down from my great uncle when i was younger...amazing set up of everything that he'd collected over the years from shops, railway shows, auctions whatever, worth several grand most of it's still boxed never been touched. I'm hardly flush at the minute but i'd rather cut my fingers off than sell, sentimental value means much more. Some of it is quality, Mallards, Flying Scotsmen, be right back just off in the loft for a play :icon_redface:

Optimus prime the head transformer,

Caught my mum and the lady next door carrying in a pool table she'd brought from the charity shop one Christmas, it was real smart, but that was the day I stopped believing in Father Christmas..... He delivers presents not the lady next door lol