Versatile Deerhound X's

got to disagree there rob tracer is bollocks had mine for a year and it last month every wire has come out every off place you can think off had to sodler them all back on as they use cheap like radio connections... my friends have got blitz and the 170 lightforce had them longer with no trouble... and i have to say 170 is good but the blitz is ina different league if u can handle carrying the dish it is ...

• Like 1

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A deerhound/collie/greyhound lurcher..

this is my bitch she done most mate deer x grey beddy wippet grey  

What i would say mate if your wanting to get one is dont be too concerned with the exact cross and the specific mix of whats in it and how much etc. Just make sure that the parents are working and doi

Posted Images

got to disagree there rob tracer is bollocks had mine for a year and it last month every wire has come out every off place you can think off had to sodler them all back on as they use cheap like radio connections... my friends have got blitz and the 170 lightforce had them longer with no trouble... and i have to say 170 is good but the blitz is ina different league if u can handle carrying the dish it is ...

I've never tried one yet just going off what lads said, but I still use the lightforces :thumbs:

Well, iv ordered it now. And the amount that say lightforce are great but need rewiring is unbelievable lol so il just give it a go. I spoke to a few shops and they all said that the deben tracer case,lense etc all the same. Except the wiring lol so il just see what this is like. I ordered a lithium battery too, only 10amp but should last alright for me with dimmer. Iv used a blitz and I just think its abit silly. Fair enough if your after big ears or whatever in massive fields, but let's be fair a 400m beam should be fine for most places as it never goes in a straight line, unless dog doesn't pressure it atall. If 140 isn't enough il change reflector an bulb , but see how it goes. Sorry for taking it off subject

I've got a 14 month Hancock x deer he's as fast as a jet can jump as high as a house but has as much intelligence as a house brick he's scared of feathers for christs sake

That dog will come in handy for chasing Santa off the roof and nobbling Rudolph,no smutty remarks please.
  • Like 3

I've got a 14 month Hancock x deer he's as fast as a jet can jump as high as a house but has as much intelligence as a house brick he's scared of feathers for christs sake

my bitch is scared of kites, well from tail to head hair standing up, lip curled up growling lol

I've been told & observed, that Deerhound crosses are sensitive. My cross was the same & she's starting to come through for me.

IMHO give yours every chance you can give, it'll come through for you in the end & you'll not regret the time & patience you've put in :thumbs: