Doomsday are u prepared

whens this all due to kick off i havnt been to the shop yet....heard a whimper 23rd december 2012 going be a great day for lamping according to some bloke called nostrademus if anybody could get a link up.....paulus he was very festive lol belter :laugh:

Edited by Happy Jack

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

take pg tips away and we are done for

I knew it ! I just feckin knew it !!

Scot, just put some factor 50 on and you'll be fine. Bit of radiation didn't hurt anybody.   With a bit of luck I'd come out of it with a good tan and a superpower!

whens this all due to kick off i havnt been to the shop yet....heard a whimper 23rd december 2012 going be a great day for lamping according to some bloke called nostrademus if anybody could get a link up.....paulus he was very festive lol belter :laugh:

21st of december you nugget :laugh:

Well as long as its a natural disaster and not nuclear war im reasonably ok

Ive enough tinned food for 2-3mths & a few bits n pieces

Ive enough turf and some timber as well, although caine would have to start hunting pretty sharpish as my snares wouldnt be enough

And the castrated puck goat down the field would have a short existence

Well in the event of nuclear disaster, due to the wonders or multicultural britain and political correctness, us anglo saxons will be last in line for any aid benefits as usual. And if you are not an urban dweller, you dont count so you are doubly screwed! On the plus side, i had a pig slaughtered last week, so you can all come round mine for a bbq, due to nuclear fall out i wont need charcoal!

• Like 1

It is not a nuclear war you need to be worried about it is a financial collapse that is going to get us ,,the bankers are not going to stop wrecking this country until they get there last bonus out of joe public....I would hang them and there Oxford and Cambridge educated offspring or put them against a wall.......and don,t expect the government to help you out as the bankers have them in there pocket already......or went to school with them or are married into there family's.....we are in an end game,,run by thieves

• Like 1

id love to see one go off if im honest.

I was only just saying the same yesterday. Standing a fair way back mind! lol.

The old footage of the different tests they did is amazing. It just draws you in.

I know after the atmospheric tests there was some treaty drawn up basically banning detonations in space but you might have thought they would have carried out the odd test further out into the solar system, there's enough radiation out there to not give a shite about a bit more.

• Like 1

The old footage of the different tests they did is amazing. It just draws you in.

I know after the atmospheric tests there was some treaty drawn up basically banning detonations in space but you might have thought they would have carried out the odd test further out into the solar system, there's enough radiation out there to not give a shite about a bit more.

After 10 pints of moonshine real ale and a chicken madras on a Saturday night you can see 2.5 mega tonne one go off in my house on a Sunday morning :laugh:

• Like 3

After 10 pints of moonshine real ale and a chicken madras on a Saturday night you can see 2.5 mega tonne one go off in my house on a Sunday morning :laugh:

Hes not lying :bad:

21st of december you nugget :laugh:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdCUvTDL-oA

:laugh: only two days out lol

21st of december you nugget :laugh:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdCUvTDL-oA

:laugh: only two days out lol

2 days after were all dead :laugh:

It is not a nuclear war you need to be worried about it is a financial collapse that is going to get us ,,the bankers are not going to stop wrecking this country until they get there last bonus out of joe public....I would hang them and there Oxford and Cambridge educated offspring or put them against a wall.......and don,t expect the government to help you out as the bankers have them in there pocket already......or went to school with them or are married into there family's.....we are in an end game,,run by thieves

100%. But people just aint ready to hear that bud. :hmm: