Doomsday are u prepared

lol oh im sure they will. unlike our american cousins.our sub commanders can launch by themselfs,.

I'd love to see David Cameron's letters of last resort! :laugh: Probably a 100 pages all tipex'd out and rewritten where the c**t has flipped and flopped and U turned all over the place! :clapper:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

take pg tips away and we are done for

I knew it ! I just feckin knew it !!

Scot, just put some factor 50 on and you'll be fine. Bit of radiation didn't hurt anybody.   With a bit of luck I'd come out of it with a good tan and a superpower!

lol@malt it be all over before the c**t had time to change his mind lol

Would be a hell of a thing being on one of those subs opening that letter after the UK had been critically hit.. Something like 48 warheads per sub would be winging their way to destroy whatever they were aimed at and kill millions.. Unthinkable..

the russians have the csar bomb,allegedly the biggest nuke.its 50megatons,they originally built it s 100 megatons,but they were unsure of the fallout and the damage.not to mention it blowing the f*****g plane that dropped it out the sky.im sure they have the megaton one though.in the event of an all out war,it wont really matter about the plane lol

the russians have the csar bomb,allegedly the biggest nuke.its 50megatons,they originally built it s 100 megatons,but they were unsure of the fallout and the damage.not to mention it blowing the f*****g plane that dropped it out the sky.im sure they have the megaton one though.in the event of an all out war,it wont really matter about the plane lol

Thats right, the Tzar bomba wasn't it? :hmm: Think the biggest US one tested was codenamed Ivy Mike at about 15 megatonnes.. Can't remember the biggest one we tested without looking it up, think it was called castle bravo at about 3.5 MT but I could be wrong.. :hmm: