Doomsday are u prepared

U don't think the country would go into chaos if we ran out of oil or elec I mean how many townies u think would actually starve not even knowing how too gut rabbits even being able too grow tatties u think this country could sustain all the folk in this country if we dint have oil

this country would need to loose roughly half its population to be able to sustain itself food wise, everything else heat, light ect would have to come second to food.

Time to get all the illegals and even legal 'immigrants' out then! slim down our population a fair bit and put some money back in the coffers instead of spunking it on them!!

there was a study done, the population that was estimated came in around 30,000,000 given the available land mass to grow crops,

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

take pg tips away and we are done for

I knew it ! I just feckin knew it !!

Scot, just put some factor 50 on and you'll be fine. Bit of radiation didn't hurt anybody.   With a bit of luck I'd come out of it with a good tan and a superpower!

I'd be f*cked in the event of a nuclear war.. I might live right out at the arse end of Wales, but I live about 5 miles away from a major energy hub. 25% of the UK's natural gas comes within half a mile of my house liquified in huge tankers and gets unloaded at two massive storage depots. We've also got two oil refineries which between them produce a significant % of the countries fuels.. There is a massive gas fired power station built and about to go online at the other side of the Haven and another massive one in the planning stages on my side.. I reckon all that combines to make us a prime strategic target for any major power intent on smashing the UK with a nuclear attack..

how would i get a square sauceage roll?

Push it down a steep hill? :thumbs:

thank fook ive stocked up on brown sauce :laugh: :laugh:

Uh-oh, that's you fecked Paulus, big bullseye painted over your house now :laugh:

I'd be f*cked in the event of a nuclear war.. I might live right out at the arse end of Wales, but I live about 5 miles away from a major energy hub. 25% of the UK's natural gas comes within half a mile of my house liquified in huge tankers and gets unloaded at two massive storage depots. We've also got two oil refineries which between them produce a significant % of the countries fuels.. There is a massive gas fired power station built and about to go online at the other side of the Haven and another massive one in the planning stages on my side.. I reckon all that combines to make us a prime strategic target for any major power intent on smashing the UK with a nuclear attack..

The sheep will be delighted though, there's a silver lining to every radioactive cloud you know :tongue2:

• Like 3

I love Doomsday Preppers, some of the things are entirely sensible. Thing is, stocking up on food is a good thing regardless of why you're doing it, look at Hurricane Sandy, people without power for days on end and scrabbling around for food like rats.

Couple of tins of beans and some other bits stashed away that you replenish every few months could make the difference even it's not a 'Doomsday' occurance!

• Like 1

a natural disaster is diffrent,but an all out nuclear strike.who the f**k would want to live through that.every where littered with dangers.radiation sickness.oh and the day the chosen ones climb out thier bunkers,and decide your a drain on resources and riddled with illness.so therefore best to just shoot you lol

I'd deffinately want to survive a nuclear attack! Not overly keen on dieing just yet, lol. I don't believe it would be half as bad as most imagine. Survive the initial strike and then leave to avoid living with the fallout and being continuously irradiated. It would'nt be great but certainly survivable.

I'll not worry too much about it yet though....

a natural disaster is diffrent,but an all out nuclear strike.who the f**k would want to live through that.every where littered with dangers.radiation sickness.oh and the day the chosen ones climb out thier bunkers,and decide your a drain on resources and riddled with illness.so therefore best to just shoot you lol

I'd want to at least stay alive long enough to find out if the Vanguards had obliterated whoever nuked us in the first place! :laugh:

You know I just figured out Malts lying through his teeth. He only put up that list of Doom to keep the rest of us away from his supplies and fruitful hunting grounds, well player sir but the games up!

Bollocks, found out! :doh::laugh: