THE BIG TON... And moster bags

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

listen mate im by far an expert on dog health or anything to do with dog's to be honest but i like to put a bit of effortinto what the dog eats epecially as she was graffting hard. i like the hill's

Can it be done? Is it possible? Everybody has there own ideas....... But now we have the answer.   3 lads I know have been away for a few days up north,,, the first night Monday they had 110 ,with

just been having an interesting read and its funny how folk make so many assumptions WITHOUT knowing ANY of the facts, for the lads who say it's boring then feel free to go read the post's about let'

Here we go again!!!

Me & a mate did over a ton in about 3 hours, that was with average bull blooded lurchers that are made to look very average when running with what I'd class as a proper sighthound.. Fair play to them, but if uv the right ground & night with the right numbers of bunnies, and dogs that know how to catch them then BIG numbers are possible..

The best of it is the ground we did it on is no longer keepered, he didnt shoot them but had a few pals ferreting quite regular, so roll on when I go back up this year. Will I get bored?? Like hell I will

if my theory is right this animal carries bull and poossibly hancock blood just a wee guess from these fast deteriating brain cells atb bunnys.

Here we go again!!!

Me & a mate did over a ton in about 3 hours, that was with average bull blooded lurchers that are made to look very average when running with what I'd class as a proper sighthound.. Fair play to them, but if uv the right ground & night with the right numbers of bunnies, and dogs that know how to catch them then BIG numbers are possible..

The best of it is the ground we did it on is no longer keepered, he didnt shoot them but had a few pals ferreting quite regular, so roll on when I go back up this year. Will I get bored?? Like hell I will

if my theory is right this animal carries bull and poossibly hancock blood just a wee guess from these fast deteriating brain cells atb bunnys.

and if my theory is corect , it comes from 2 very differnt animals but both very good at there jobs in there era . i would say five eights three ights bitch side half xs sire side , atb bunnys.

thats a cracking few nights out i bet all involved are shattered can you tell us what cross the dogs are tommo or would you rather leave it to the lads to put up when there back

yeh leave it those guys,,,,,,they may not do a thread,,,i dont know,,,i hope they do

thats sound mate i understand i hope the thread goes up it would be interesting to find out the breeding of the dogs and it could throw a spanner in the works concerning some breeds abilities atb

Didn't seem to take that long to get back daz,,,I've already been looking at ferries,,,lol....... Come on lloydy get some pics up

these ferries have good dog crates in the haulage hold tomo to make the crossing abit more pleasanter for them . atb bunnys.

Feckin' 'ell mate, didn't know it was you three, just think how many you could have had if there had been a few young fellows running your dogs :laugh:

Fantastic score, Pritch will be dining out on this for years :tongue2:

Well done Dai and Caled :notworthy:

Don't matter how easy they were, or weren't, you got 'em :victory:

Cheers, D.

Edited by dytkos

think there all lurcher to lurcher mate,,,, one of them is minshaw type, but of course thats lurcher to lurcher.............. i could be wrong,and most proberly am,,,, but 1 might be a hanckock,,,,or out of hancock stuff

THERE GOES HANCOCKS RATEING UP BY 100 PER CENT,IT SO PREDICABLE MATE :laugh: