THE BIG TON... And moster bags

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

listen mate im by far an expert on dog health or anything to do with dog's to be honest but i like to put a bit of effortinto what the dog eats epecially as she was graffting hard. i like the hill's

Can it be done? Is it possible? Everybody has there own ideas....... But now we have the answer.   3 lads I know have been away for a few days up north,,, the first night Monday they had 110 ,with

just been having an interesting read and its funny how folk make so many assumptions WITHOUT knowing ANY of the facts, for the lads who say it's boring then feel free to go read the post's about let'

Surely it has always been a numbers game?

It's great to catch ten hard rabbits, but it's nicer to catch twenty.

I don't believe ANYONE who says that they would not like to see their dog catch a van full of bunnys.

At the end of the day, we all run dogs to watch them work, and the more rabbits there are and the more they catch, the more you get to see them work, so happy days.

• Like 10

IT looks like the lamping is becoming a numbers game,i think it is more for the ego of the owners rather than the working of the dogs,if lads were to do the big numbers and kept more quite about it ,i believe more respect be given,purely because it does not look like a dig at the lads that may do less

no egos with us 3 thats y there is no pics on the site or would i have sed on here we did not start the topic we got a littel site were we post pics amongs mates that dont jug us. my posts with caled of the top of my head on there this season have been 2s 7s i think a 11 12 and a 20 so did i post them for my ego

NO OFFENCE MENT,i just realised my post could of come across the wrong way,

I don't believe ANYONE who says that they would not like to see their dog catch a van full of bunnys.

At the end of the day, we all run dogs to watch them work, and the more rabbits there are and the more they catch, the more you get to see them work, so happy days.

agree well done lads youve done very well gud on yas keep you very fit carrying al them yo must of put some effort in weldone lads
  • Like 1

IT looks like the lamping is becoming a numbers game,i think it is more for the ego of the owners rather than the working of the dogs,if lads were to do the big numbers and kept more quite about it ,i believe more respect be given,purely because it does not look like a dig at the lads that may do less

and where on this post have we fecking bragged you complete fecking BELLEND!!!!!

ILL GIVE YOU BELLEND YOU SKINNY f**k :laugh: as i said no offence ment,lets leave it there aye

+1

You know yourself Jai the only numbers i'm concerned with is 0 but i'd like to test the curs and myself if the chance ever arisen. Who wouldn't. :D

Do have you're dogs conditioned to a level to make those numbers possible in the first place is a feat that MUST be applauded. Green rabbits or not its still impressive having dogs this fit this early in the season. :victory:

• Like 1

Lloydy,Daz and Pritch..im a numbers man always have been and always will be but by feck you've set the bar at some height :toast: ...i don't mind looking upto you guys after that superb effort i'm just glad there's more than me and Tomo,Jim and the Brick :whistling: and a few more who don't mind catching more than a handful of bunnies ... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Andy if im honest mate if you or tomo was there i know your dog's would have been in good condition and upto the task and i would honestly say you would have beaten

my 62 i wouldnt bet you would have beaten the 101 but you would have been up there,,,,,,,,,,the reason i say this is it was me who stopped the dog not at one stage did i think

she was telling me that she had had enough but me being me i was happy enough so ended the night (oh and the battery didnt help) but ive been out with tomo and he say's

your worse than him for the numbers so where i stopped you 2 would have carried on but trust me mate that lloydy is a fecking machine thats the only way to describe him lol

That's always been my theory too, ideation,,,, I was asked a similar question a few year back,,, and that's exactly what iI said

It's even the same ferreting mate, it's nice to get out and get half a dozen, but the ferrets spend most of the day in the box and the dogs just trotting about. When you get 50, you really get to see the ferrets working hard and the dogs earning their keep, and if that's not why we do it. . . . then i don't know?

You can have as much fun, banter and enjoyment of the country side, catching 50 as you can 5. Only with the former, you can hand on heart say, that you know that your animals are good.

• Like 1

listen mate this was one fantastic trip good company the craic was superb (i think i might have even pissed myself once lol) ive been lucky to have seen a bit in my life

with different types of hunting and fishing in different parts of the world but nothing even come close to this IT WAS FANTASTIC