4 Burglers shot..

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shame they weren't all shot and then shot again after theyd hit the deck the thieving scum!!   No time for thieves, scum of the earth they should all be strung up!!   If I found anyone in or som

There should be an absolute right to put a f*****g hole in anyone who is in your house or trying to get in without a valid reason......no ifs, no buts. Sadly the person most likely to receive the mos

Although I understand your sentiment Gnasher, having your house broken into by 4 adult men intent on stealing anything you have of value and most probably doing harm to any of your family that may try

pisses me off as they can rob you and get caught and get tapped on the hand so to speek...........................................but victims have to live the rest of there life in fear............

how do the authorities justify this............................

the criminals always target the vulnerable who are usually .................the old...............the weak and the young...................then one day they get greedy and meet the wrong person...........

a person stood there with a shot gun...........................and how many burglaries have there been with residence in the house................thousands i bet ......................but the only ones we hear about are the crimes when law biding citizens are protecting family and property................no one mentions or knows that this gang has been doing this for a while....................

torturing home owners............................time and time again .................but as soon as we protect ourselfs its wrong and were in the lime light.........

how can any one justify this..................

i mean i think in these circumstances ...................the law should be changed by judging situations as so too speak............and decided in the court of law because i think if they legalised shooting intruders on your property it can open a can of worms....................more people getting fire arms - more accidents.....................guns being used in the wrong situations etc etc...................but if the circumstances meet the certain criteria of protection and its proven .....................then there should be no charges brought to the defendant.........

this is just a brief opionion as these incidents need addressing..............

this couple are friends of ours tracey used to show some decent patts a few years back -- they run a company that supply caravan parts ,secondhand vans and carry out repairs they`ve been robbed a few times mainley caravan stuff ;) nuff said ... cant get in touch with any family so i`m keeping an eye on the news .. paulus pm inbound ..

if your looking crime scene photos hes not your man

what??

Tough one really. If someone breaks into your house what do you do? You only have a few seconds to decide. Do you try and scare them off by firing a shot? Do you shoot at them? Or do you hide in your bedroom waiting for them to come in, tie you up and torture you to get the keys to your gun cabinet? Then once they have your guns, will they shoot you? Or end up going off and shooting someone else with your guns? Imagine that? Knowing that your guns could be used by some scum to go off and shoot innocent people etc...? And if you do use your gun either to scare the burgler off or to shoot at him, knowing that you`ll be arrested and thrown in jail.

I really dont know what I would do. I dont fancy jail time, as I could end up loosing my job and cause my family loads of pain. But equality I wouldnt want to be beaten up by some burgler and have all my stuff stolen. So, the answer would then might be to use a weapon which may be seen as more "acceptable" to use on a burgler, such as a baseball bat, or a golf club? Either way, its not a nice situation to be in.

i seem to remember this being discussed in the commons the other year after a simular incident and the lord chief`s justice concluded that it was lawfull to defend your own property it was all over the news. hopefully after investigation they will be released without charge. thats if the scroats family will leave them in peace.

This case I agree with, he didn't kill anyone and they prob got what they deserved. He won't go to prison for this. However if you think shooting someone dead for taxing a 100quid DVD player or a tv. Then fill your boots And shoot them, me personally I value my freedom a tad more than that .you can't go shooting people dead And expect the law to pat you on the back, and say well done sir! I suggest if that's how you want a society to behave, maybe Texas or some other gun toting state would be better suited. Oh And before you say it, these incidents like this are very few and far between and tbh I've not seen one yet that warranted shooting dead the c**ts breaking into your property. Not defending burglars btw and no I haven't ever broken into anyone's house with the intent to rob them. I just think burglary isn't a killable offence lol

Agreed 100%.

In theory.

In practice? I'd probably shoot to kill. Why? Instinct and programming. Logic and reason would simply vanish and the 'reptilian' brain would be in charge. I would presume the worst, act in accordance to prevent that fear potentially becoming reality.

I'd like to think i would arm myself, observe and report and only fire if directly threatened.

All this speculation and "I woulds" is mental masturbation until you are the one in that chaps shoes.

Perhaps a polite public notice that anyone forcing entry into your home without honest and honourable intentions, will be presumed to be a hostile invader and risks death in their repulsion. That should cover you. (though you might not be allowed an fac!)

It's just my take on it , as I see it. I'll be f****d if I'm sitting in a cell cause of some robbing no mark. As for some of the responses on here. Well there some on here think they should have the right to shoot a poacher for taxing a few Birds. So forgive me for not jumping on the wyatt Earp bandwagon!

• Like 2

Although I understand your sentiment Gnasher, having your house broken into by 4 adult men intent on stealing anything you have of value and most probably doing harm to any of your family that may try and stand in their way isn't what I would call a 'cold blooded' situation. We are creatures of instinct and at such times many follow that instinct.

And regardless of whether or not the Clint Eastwoods have the minerals, if someone is breaking into your home you should have every right to shoot the b*****ds and even kill them if you feel so threatened. That's a view shared by many.

There are lines no man should cross and expect sympathy, that's one of them....

:thumbs:

Im not saying if the situation arose where you had to defend your kids instinct wouldnt take over of course it would..................but this " id blow his head off " attitude is all well and good if your a hardcase,but most people are not !....................These folk who are saying theyd shoot anyone who broke into their gaff......well tell me,if you didnt have a gun would you stab or hammer them to death ?.......if you didnt have a knife/hammer would you batter them to death with your hands and feet ?...............My point is......this " killer " attitude becomes a whole different ball game when the distance is closed ;) .................Its easy to pull a trigger from a distance its like pressing a button......but the harsh reality is if you had to be up close and look a man in the eye while your trying to take his life most people would be on their toes........the fight or flight mode sends the majority of people on a safety first survival mission would the person in this article of " fought back " if he didnt have a gun no he would most probably have legged it.......

Dont get me wrong im no pussy i,ll back down from no man with violent intentions and its not in my nature to back away from confrontation...................but im no killer......im f****d if im killing a person over a widescreen tv bollocks you can have it !!.................yes they could be in your gaff for anything,but lets face it the odds they have come in to rape or kill you or your mrs are a 100 to 1....................i could live with myself for allowing some little c**t to get away with drumming my house,i couldnt live with killing another man over a tevelvision set...........each to their own of course but i think a lot of folk get carried away with the old blood and guts routine when be it a real situation it would be a very different outcome

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Ive had the scum in my house 2 times now..Once whilst watching TV with the wife and kids..they sneaked in a robbed us... he dropped a few mistakes along the way and the police caught him a few days later,,turns out he,s a previously convicted repeat offender for thefts,,but they didnt tell us he had also done 9 years for raping an OAP whilst commiting a burglary on her property some years previously..He was on TV at the time for such a hideuous crime.

Second time while Im out walking dogs,,some Low life kicks door in and comes in my house while my Wife and Child are asleep..When my wife opens the bedroom Door she is greeted by a Hooded youth with a hatchet in his hand..Fortunately he ran off when he saw there was someone home.

I've had a few gangs trying to Burgle my house since and to be honest it makes you want to give up and move from your own home.. But my wife is still determined not to be pushed out of our home by low life scum that pray on decent honest working folk.

I live in a nice quiet area and it makes you wonder what you have to do to live in a safe place these days..If you cant protect what is yours,whats the point...?

As for what would i do if i caught the scummy batsrd in my house...We all think we would do this that and the other but truth is...your never actually prepared for these things to happen and when it does it catches you unaware.

I've got inbuilt spidey senses nowadays and can spot one a mile off . . . Im still working on smelling them... I did smell the last one who was hiding behind my next door neighbours fence...dirty skanky smack rat bastad.. good job he had a pushbike to make his getaway on...lol.

they have been broken into 3 or 4 times before and have had 3 landrovers stolen, they had only just moved back into the cottage after leaving because of the breakins, 2 men were shot but not seriously injured. in my book if you go to rob anywhere and you end up being shot then thats your tuff titty, we all have to make choices and with them choices comes consiquences, if there wasnt the world would be fecked :thumbs:

That cottage was up for rent a short while ago a friend was interested in moving in :icon_eek: good job he didn't. i used to fish the syndicate pool next door when i was a kid.

Lets hope they throw the book at the little twats that broke in. a good brief should get the tenant off given previous incidents????

Red

they have been broken into 3 or 4 times before and have had 3 landrovers stolen, they had only just moved back into the cottage after leaving because of the breakins, 2 men were shot but not seriously injured. in my book if you go to rob anywhere and you end up being shot then thats your tuff titty, we all have to make choices and with them choices comes consiquences, if there wasnt the world would be fecked :thumbs:

That cottage was up for rent a short while ago a friend was interested in moving in :icon_eek: good job he didn't. i used to fish the syndicate pool next door when i was a kid.

Lets hope they throw the book at the little twats that broke in. a good brief should get the tenant off given previous incidents????

Red

provided nothing was premeditated i carnt see there being any case to answer but who knows