Stopping a dog attack

kicking f**k out of this one never worked!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGK5PGeYs2A

imo it all depends on the dog attacking, the dog getting attacked, the owners of each etc it all comes in to the situation!! i can remember my old black terrier getting set on by two staffs, luckily they were wankers but they still tried to stretch him, i pulled there collars so they couldnt pull untill there owner, a wanker aswell!!, came and tried to help and got one off, and then my terrier turned it round and the dog left soon shit itself on his own..... :toast: i no its hard but unless its a huge dog against a little one, your best to keep calm as no real harm will come to two dogs scrapping, AS LONG as your splitting it up best you can and imo getting wound up and kicking f**k out of the dog will only ad stress to the situation....jmo..... :thumbs:

THAT IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A PRICK WITH NO IDEA HOW TO HANDLE A DETERMINED DOG.the idiot should be banned from keeping dogs for EVER.Back to the 1st suggestion,A BREAK STICK,his dog would have been seperated within 10-20 seconds.The other video is easily done too.of course the best thing of all is to not give these dogs to unsuitable owners.
  • Like 1

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someof the replies here are hilarious....id like to see some of you lads splitting up dogs that actually meant it !!......Hold it upside down,kick it in the balls,spray their face   Without a break

Nobody likes a bully.....and in my opinion its no coincidence why that type of dog attracts that type of owner............im first to admit ive owned extremely dog aggressive dogs myself but never in

do you carry a nice cheese dip to go with your bread stick :laugh:

Posted Images

I bought a bitch from shelbourne sales years ago catcher. It's f*****g heart was as black as its coat. This dogs prey drive was intense!

A cat or squirrel whatever it seen, it went ficking mental was doing somersaults trying to get of the lead. It ended up just yoking on you or the dog next to it, used to scream like a banshee aswell .

Was a flying machine , broke the track record at cliftonhill in Coatbridge. Paid a lot of cash for thst bitch, broke its leg at corbiewood. Still to this day I regret not taking a litter of her. Aye the greyhound is one vicious b*****d when it wants to be,

My Dad had plenty that he'd walk muzzled.......just to save any hassles.......... :thumbs:

Scot there's no need to boot the dogs though, all scraps can be split without being violent to either dog

Sorry mate i'm not having that........If some knob has an out of control dog that he has no power control over and it attacks my Lab with an intent to do some serious damage then i'll do everything in my power to get that dog off. Now i wont be sticking my hands near its mouth and get bitten to f**k but i will stick my boot in. If its a killer then i hope its legs are strong.... :yes:

see thats why you should have a bull cross and not big fat gay labs, no need to do anything with them, they sort any attack out themselves....... :laugh:

smily1-2.gif

Scot there's no need to boot the dogs though, all scraps can be split without being violent to either dog

Sorry mate i'm not having that........If some knob has an out of control dog that he has no power control over and it attacks my Lab with an intent to do some serious damage then i'll do everything in my power to get that dog off. Now i wont be sticking my hands near its mouth and get bitten to f**k but i will stick my boot in. If its a killer then i hope its legs are strong.... :yes:

see thats why you should have a bull cross and not big fat gay labs, no need to do anything with them, they sort any attack out themselves....... :laugh:

smily1-2.gif

I did see it but decided to blank it cause it was pish.......... :laugh: oh and GON THE JAMBOS!!

• Like 1

Nah never did muzzle em mate. That kennel fight I saw , that dog was muzzled . Never stood a chance poor b*****d

Oh no never in the kennel mate......only out on walks.

smily1-2.gif

I did see it but decided to blank it cause it was pish.......... :laugh: oh and GON THE JAMBOS!!

:laugh: :laugh:

That's why use a break stick or choke them. That leg lifting method gets you bitten

aye but you tell who evers dog your holding to take it off you :laugh:

on another note that dog was human aggresive , a normal dog aggresive dog wouldnt do that imo

I wouldnt either , it's my dads mates silly wife. We were off to Ireland and she was looking after after the dog. She had a bright idea that cause he was the strange dog in the kennel , better muzzling it.,

Oh how wrong she was! Could hear the fight as we got out of the car. Ran round but the dog was f****d.

kicking f**k out of this one never worked!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGK5PGeYs2A

imo it all depends on the dog attacking, the dog getting attacked, the owners of each etc it all comes in to the situation!! i can remember my old black terrier getting set on by two staffs, luckily they were wankers but they still tried to stretch him, i pulled there collars so they couldnt pull untill there owner, a wanker aswell!!, came and tried to help and got one off, and then my terrier turned it round and the dog left soon shit itself on his own..... :toast: i no its hard but unless its a huge dog against a little one, your best to keep calm as no real harm will come to two dogs scrapping, AS LONG as your splitting it up best you can and imo getting wound up and kicking f**k out of the dog will only ad stress to the situation....jmo..... :thumbs:

THAT IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A PRICK WITH NO IDEA HOW TO HANDLE A DETERMINED DOG.the idiot should be banned from keeping dogs for EVER.Back to the 1st suggestion,A BREAD STICK,his dog would have been seperated within 10-20 seconds.The other video is easily done too.of course the best thing of all is to not give these dogs to unsuitable owners.