Stopping a dog attack

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someof the replies here are hilarious....id like to see some of you lads splitting up dogs that actually meant it !!......Hold it upside down,kick it in the balls,spray their face   Without a break

Nobody likes a bully.....and in my opinion its no coincidence why that type of dog attracts that type of owner............im first to admit ive owned extremely dog aggressive dogs myself but never in

do you carry a nice cheese dip to go with your bread stick :laugh:

Posted Images

there is a spray called bite back, dog wardens use it if a dog is coming to them, spray in the face and it's meant to put them off cause the smell gets in the nose and they dont like it, i always had one when i was dog warden but never got to use it

if it was my dog attacking someone eles a good boot in the ribs or twist the balls female nip herr leg or choke her off and boot the ribs off her too same if a dog was attacking mine just get involved once the boots twists and nips start flying theyll let go and once they do keep booting

Wxm there jaws don't actually lock it's just the muscle, if they locked a break stick wouldn't work

as it says it was copied and not my words, was just just hoping on the off chance he'd use that and end up with a sticky finger :thumbs: and get caught and done for animal abuse lmao

here you go you cant leave the home with out them so heres a way you could try, copied from another site.

Stick your finger up its butt.

No, really. I was told this by a master of strange factoids, Chuck Palahniuk. Yeah, the guy who wrote Fight Club. Apparently that's just about the only way to get those big guys with the locking jaws off. Shove a finger as far as you can up its butt. The dog's jaws will unlatch and you can either run or kick it. I guess it shocks the dog enough, as long as the dog hasn't had this pulled on it several times before (or has a rather icky owner). I'd believe him about this. The thing for fixing bullet holes in Survivor works.

http://everything2.c...dog attacks you

It may work for dogs, but don't try it on the Mrs. She will just bite down harder. Unless you like that kinda thing, then fell free !

Edited by trenchfoot
  • Like 3

ok for those that dont want to use a break stick ... lift dog doing the attacking by the hind legs so only the fronts are on the ground ,, dog will soon tire out using only its front legs and be easier to take control of

thats all you got to do lift back legs off the floor, if the dog as locked its jaw shut, then put your hand over its nose tight, and twist the collar, the dog as got to loose to get breath then pull away . If its just dogs going biting and ripping at each other, and your is on the lead just keep standing on the other dogs feet, they hate that the other dog will start to back away. :yes: it really comes down to the dog fighting most breeds just scrap for less than a min, its the other kind dog that wants to take it further that the top of the thread that you need to do, and not just pit types , i saw a big gsdxlab or what ever it was nearly kill a farm collie, farmer put a No6 in his ear.!!

Someof the replies here are hilarious....id like to see some of you lads splitting up dogs that actually meant it !!......Hold it upside down,kick it in the balls,spray their face :laugh:

Without a break stick the first thing you want to be doing is controlling the dog thats being attacked not the dog doing the attacking your more likely to be bitten by the dog that doesnt already have a mouthful !......Once the dogs tied up or whatever get the attacking dogs back between your legs a hand through the collar twist and choke him off......30 seconds tops and the dog will either let go or pass out.

• Like 8

Gnasher I don't think many of these have ever split up 2 dogs fighting like you said let alone 2 that mean it.

I was told by hk that lads from your way used to use large net needles or such like from a fishing shop as break sticks . Think him and gt took them up there

Dont matter what the dogs are.....in my opinion theres far more risk of a person being bitten by 2 collies or labradors than 2 bulldogs.......

2 bulldogs are intensely focused on each other not whats going on around them,hence they are easier to seperate without getting nailed.

• Like 1

Gnasher I don't think many of these have ever split up 2 dogs fighting like you said let alone 2 that mean it.

I was told by hk that lads from your way used to use large net needles or such like from a fishing shop as break sticks . Think him and gt took them up there

most breeds dont need a break stick, like i said its only them locked on to the other dog that need a stick as said lift it off the floor, as all dogs dig in at gain more power. And as nash said once both locked on choke the other off . But to be honest most dog attacks that happen are by other breeds labs,gsd,rottie,....... Iwas brought up with bull breeds staffs,pit,bullmastiff when a kid, these type do need the above, but how many times do you bump into them,?

Did it with terriers and lurchers.Never got bitten.Lucky :thumbs: .Have to say trying to pull two luchers apart is a nightmare. :yes:

I was around bulldogs a lot of years.........the only time i ever got bitten breaking up 2 dogs was a doberman and a west highland white terrier :D f****n things were all teeth spit and slobber !