Stopping a dog attack

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someof the replies here are hilarious....id like to see some of you lads splitting up dogs that actually meant it !!......Hold it upside down,kick it in the balls,spray their face   Without a break

Nobody likes a bully.....and in my opinion its no coincidence why that type of dog attracts that type of owner............im first to admit ive owned extremely dog aggressive dogs myself but never in

do you carry a nice cheese dip to go with your bread stick :laugh:

Posted Images

around 2-3 years ago i was out with a mate and our dogs, he had a dogo on a lead and muzzled as it was an unbiddable hure. and i had a terrier also on a lead.

we came around a corner to see a young lad with an akita. it run straight for my mates dog, after 2 or 3 seconds it had a clean hold of his dog.

i decided to kick the akita, few kicks in the ribs made no difference, so i kicked it in the jaw/neck area, and broke my right foot, instant pain for me but the dog held on.

the young lad was kicking the crap out of his own dog too, he eventually stuck his thumb up its arse, it let go within seconds.

all this talk of carrying break sticks is wild, how do i go about explaining the carrying of an offensive tool/object,if im stopped by the filth?

carrying a kubotan is illegal, as its classed as a weapon

i hate when i hear or see people kicking a dog that has a grip of another dog when you know its not goin to work anyway the best way i have found is to push your knees in the the dogs ribs grab the dog by the wind pipe and try cover its nose when it goes for a breath be ready to pull both dogs apart

all this talk of carrying break sticks is wild, how do i go about explaining the carrying of an offensive tool/object,if im stopped by the filth?

carrying a kubotan is illegal, as its classed as a weapon

break sticks can be made out of simple things and dont need to look offensive , door wedge would suffice or even a tappered fox net peg would do ...

Whether it's the right way or not, I've always taken physical control imediately by scruffing both dogs and then choke off the attacking dog. If you can't use your hands use a lead or a belt or whatever. Just choke the hell out of it and it will let go. My main concern is stopping the ragging so to minimise damage.

Probably better ways. You can't be expected to carry a break stick especially if you're not experienced in the use of one.

Hold the attacking dog by the back legs cant power down to rag the other dog then choke it off. Kicking a dog doesnt stop them sometimes just make them go harder

you all make it sound so easy. not so easy when u have a squad of terriers and do your friends. my dogs used to be great with other dogs until the daft staffie down the road tried its luck. now all my dogs want to do is attack other dogs. not f**kin easy!

a break stick can be made from a pound shop hammer ,cut the head off and dump it,pear the handel into a wedge tapering in from the 4 sides and if stoped with it make up its just a door wedge(even though they know its not)just dont admit to it being what its meant for,not an offence to have a piece of unsharpened timber in yer jacket and its not an eye catcher either so could be overlooked if found.

i suppose gnasher16 your dogs are perfect then? my dogs were great with other dogs, brought up to get on with dogs and never fight until that stupid staffie tried to maul 1 of my terriers. no c**t can stop them fighting now if another dog even looks at them the wrong way. all because of an idiot dog & now i,ve to watch where i go with my dogs!

i suppose gnasher16 your dogs are perfect then? my dogs were great with other dogs, brought up to get on with dogs and never fight until that stupid staffie tried to maul 1 of my terriers. no c**t can stop them fighting now if another dog even looks at them the wrong way. all because of an idiot dog & now i,ve to watch where i go with my dogs!

:blink: ...........whats perfect dogs got to do with anything.............if you had the biggest horriblest b*****d of a dog in the world thats still no excuse for not being able to control it or being able to break it off if an accident occurs.

Edited by gnasher16

id like to see you try breaking a dog off with the thingmee strongstuff put up at only 5 " long..

That was an example photo, I've got one and it is 6" long, that's big enough to break my dog off with, it only goes in 1 side of the back teeth and I could open his gob using that.

I've had a plastic chopping board stick sent over as a gift from a mate in ROI and that is much easier to use, but also not exactly discrete to carry.