Other hobbies

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry mate I'll add a few more...   Experimenting with various booby traps, both explosive and non explosive, creating weapons out of household items, making bombs from a bag of fertiliser and a bot

Breeding/showing chickens.  

Yes Mo They are the smallest chickens in the world, wings point to the floor instead of back like normal chickens, small tight backs, upright tails, head pulled back when posing, come in any colour.

Posted Images

Avoiding irate scotsmen/women

sending abusive/filthy texts to complete strangers lol

and trying to avoid Jo54 off this site who i think has an unhealthy fixation with me for some reason(probably coz im a sexy cnut) :yes::laugh:

dont forget snorting iceing sugar an desperatley avoiding eye contact way cheeky whenever diy needs doin :laugh:

• Like 1

Avoiding irate scotsmen/women

sending abusive/filthy texts to complete strangers lol

and trying to avoid Jo54 off this site who i think has an unhealthy fixation with me for some reason(probably coz im a sexy cnut) :yes::laugh:

dont forget snorting iceing sugar an desperatley avoiding eye contact way cheeky whenever diy needs doin :laugh:

and getting botted by lab :thumbs:

Tattoos, fitness, reading, Fcuking off on my own anywhere in the countryside, annoying police officers by waving and smiling when they drive past, and, at the moment, looking after my pregnant wife :thumbs:

you forgot to mention setting trip wires and causing explosions to deter theives :laugh:

Sorry mate I'll add a few more...

Experimenting with various booby traps, both explosive and non explosive, creating weapons out of household items, making bombs from a bag of fertiliser and a bottle of domestos, using surveillance gear to win 'Neighbourhood Watch' member of the year, watching war movies naked with just a helmet and ski mask on, digging large holes and caching food there in case of emergency, reviewing hours of security tape to prove 9/11 was a fake and there was a second gunman on the grassy knoll, pulling members of the public over with my homemade blue flashing lights in my car and asking, ''Is this your vehicle sir?'', crafting helmets out of tinfoil, and practising martial arts at sunset on the beach :laugh:

• Like 3

Well Moll. they are gorgeous :thumbs: ,

id love one - but anything with wings and me do not mix lol

Ive been chased/attacked by roosters, chickens, geese and ordinary birds (more than once) :icon_redface:

Happens all the time too :laugh:

Golf

FANNY!

Time you teeing off tomorrow old chap...............?.. :bye:

Don't be fooled Lab I have it on good authority his hobby is counting his money :yes: he likes to rub his hands a lot and say "pretty"

Me! apart from the dogs, playing guitar, photography, fishing and winding up the followers of Club 12 :laugh:

Edited by undisputed
  • Like 1

Other than work on the shoot and general dog stuff, I like to try and keep reasonably fit, indoor climbing and skiing on and off as well more recently, not really much of one for clubs etc so tend to do my own thing but wish I had gotten into boxing/kickboxing when younger. Basically my life is pretty fecking boring, work, fitness, hunting! lol. Not much time for anything else sadly.