The lottery

Anybody ever won a substantial amount on the lottery or know anybody that has?

My landlord won £320,000 on a stake at work and that was split between 6 of them, £325,000 each that is! Imagine if he would have won it on his own!

He drives around in an old clapped out micra and has feck all of it left. Said when he won he was going to the shops for a packet of chewing gum, giving the shop workers a £20 note and telling her to keep the change! :laugh:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A jewish fella i worked with had a big win [bANNED TEXT] i said are you going public he said yes i replyed wat about the begging letters he said oh ill keep sending them.

Ah but Malts a degenerate gambler, he would need to go into the bookies to put it on. Then he would have to take a beating from his wife when he got home lol

I am one of those people who wouldn't win f**k all even if I was the only person in the running.......my pal Dillon off here won 10 grand a couple of years back on the lotto and gave the whole lot awa

a woman down the road from me won over 3.5 mil a few years ago.

never spent much of it.

shes going to be buried in the next 30 mins.

she should have enjoyed it when she had the chance.

three of my friends were in a syndicate that won 2.2 million between 10 of them . this was about 12 or so years ago . some had blown it in 12 months others bought a few houses to rent out and used it to set up their own businesses. One of them is on here under the name ossieowl .Dont bother with the begging letters as he is one of those whose got fcuk all left lol.

Got £600 off the Irish lotto last wed nite on a treble. 6 15 16 needed 33 for £9,400. Won around £2,500 off it last year. Id spend around £15 a draw on it so £30 at £30 a week you need to be winning regular.

Only ever won £10 for the three numbers! :laugh:

Builder we used to sub contract too got £500,000 odd after his old man won £1.5 million odd on it. He was loaded anyway, lucky bas... :laugh: